Phrases that people love to hear during...

It is no secret that physical intimacy plays a very important role in relationships. Alas, over time, sex turns into a routine and is not so much a pleasure as a natural necessity. But there is a great way to add pepper to this case. Maybe you think sex is not the time to talk. But some words, sounds and phrases are incredibly powerful. sparkle.

Editorial "Site" I will be happy to share with you the phrases that men want to hear in bed. At least that's what our male experts say.

What to Say During Sex
  1. “I want to experience insane pleasure.” A man’s ear translates to “do whatever you want to me.” Just a chic phrase for those who are just starting a sex life with their partner, as well as for those who have been together for a long time, but for a long time you have had a block in communication, both in body and in the ordinary.

2. “Fulfill all your sexual fantasies.” According to men, this is just a chic phrase that speaks of a woman’s complete trust in her partner. This is very important.

3. "I like to feel you." This is probably one of the best. compliment. He regards this phrase as gratitude for the fact that you already have it and you are completely satisfied with his tool and skills. Many men are afraid of not satisfying women.

4. "I'm going to die of pleasure.". The phrase sounds a little black, but the man regards it as a guide that he is doing everything right, and begins to try with even greater enthusiasm. Or you can make it even brighter and say, "I'm going to go crazy with pleasure." In general, your task is to briefly and clearly communicate the peak of pleasure.

5. "I want you." This is the most common, but at the same time the strongest phrase. It is very universal, because you can whisper it during foreplay, during intercourse, and after it. And men admit that they would like to hear it more often from their beloved. By the way, representatives of the stronger sex argue that the initiative on the part of the woman, embedded in this simple phrase, leads much more than black lace underwear.

The world of two is a small universe that millions cannot understand. Only you can know what your loved one would like to hear. You will feel when you need to say something, and sometimes silence is clearer and louder than any words. The main thing is not to hide your feelings and emotions.

Love each other, communicate and learn new heights of pleasure! Share interesting information with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting