A working scheme to protect relationships from failure. I'll print it out to all my friends!

Perfect relationship There are! I will tell you more, dear readers, they can be resurrected from the ashes with even greater impact. The secret is simple: forget about pseudopsychologists in the person of a mother, girlfriend or ex-husband. They all know what to do and how best to do it. But it never occurred to anyone how to prevent it.

We tried to understand the complex design of a harmonious family. Before you are simple recommendations, to what advice categorically don't listen. in a love relationship.

DepositPhotos

How to build relationships
  1. "Show him who's in charge!"

DepositPhotos

It is important for any man to feel superior. If you constantly infringe on the personality of your partner, this relationship is doomed to failure. A wise woman directs the actions of a man in the right direction. Even if his decisions initially failed, Let me make a mistake.. Mistakes hurt and teach better. He may earn less, but he's in charge, remember that.

It is also important to consider the limits of male power. If it comes to assault, this relationship must end. The basis of a happy marriage is mutual respect.

2. “He is not the first, he is not the last. ?

DepositPhotos

This is a phrase our mothers and girlfriends love to repeat. In the pursuit of happiness, you may miss what really matters. Keep objectivity before breaking up with your partner. Other people’s opinions are often wrong.

3. "Remind him of his salary!"

DepositPhotos
    A great way to highlight male imperfections. Yes, money matters are very important, but it is not worth mentioning them in every scandal. It is better to have a discussion in a calmer atmosphere.

4. "Silence is gold!"

DepositPhotos

Difficulties in the family are inevitable. They will be guided to the right path. Problems like a snowball will fall on you if you keep silent about them. The role of victim is the most unfortunate of all. Solve conflicts peacefully as problems arise.

5. "I can see from the outside..."

DepositPhotos

This is a phrase that unmarried girlfriends love to repeat. Even the most positive experiences may not be suitable for other people’s relationships. Subconsciously, we are confident that the observer can soberly assess the situation. But it's not! The observer in most cases is completely indifferent to your feelings. He does not know and does not take into account both the problematic features of partners and positive ones.

6. "Where are the gifts, where is the romance?"

DepositPhotos

I'm sure there's been a buffet and candy period in your relationship. According to psychologists, it lasts no more than two years. Men tend to forget important dates, holidays and your mother’s birthday. But this is no reason to make a scandal and be offended. You can always talk about it, find a solution. There are many bright moments in life, do not miss them because of quarrels on empty ground.

7. "I told you so!"

DepositPhotos

Dedicated to all mothers. Yes, my mother is the closest and dearest person. She always knows, How to establish a relationship with your wife Or husband. But her opinion is often biased. Discussing your family in the form of an educational conversation will not bring results. You risk being left without a partner and ruining relationships with loved ones.

8. "Jealous is love."

DepositPhotos

Getting jealous is the worst way to test a relationship. Any man wants to win back his woman. But you can forget about mutual trust.

9. "Informed means armed."

DepositPhotos
    To control a partner, arrange espionage, read his correspondence - all this is superfluous. Everyone has the right to personal space. Do not go beyond it, your pathological jealousy can cause a breakup.

Any relationship is always work. Laziness and stupidity will certainly cause problems. Decide whether to work on yourself or hope for luck.

Sometimes all sorts of ways to preserve love do not work. The whole reason is insufficient effort or unwillingness to compromise. We have a lot of valuable advice. How to establish a relationship with your husband. In any situation, rely only on your mind and listen to your heart.

Show your friends this article, it will help you avoid mistakes in your relationship with your loved one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting