Goar Avertisyan Tips for Beautiful Makeup

Long eyelashes, neat eyebrows, expressive eyes - someone all this is given by nature, someone was lucky a little less. But this is not a reason to be upset, because thanks to makeup you can create any miracles. And Gohar Avetisyan proved this on her own experience. Her work is more like a kind of magic, because she is able to completely transform a person.

Gohar set an important goal: to give women faith in themselves, to prove that each of them is beautiful and can look amazing. She's a real professional. For her to change the shape of the eyes or lips, to create chic eyebrows in the absence of them - not a problem. As a guru, she has her own secrets. perfect makeupby which "Site" I'll share it with you.

Life hacks for girls
  1. Shooters.
    The most problematic part of makeup is drawing beautiful arrows. Many people refuse this for the simple reason that they are afraid to paint something completely strange. After all, every girl is familiar with the situation when you stand at the mirror for a broken hour and eventually you get either a too fat arrow, or an arrow that ends at the temple. And if you get something good on the one hand, then doing the same on the other hand is simply unrealistic.

Except it's real, really. Goar has its own little secret: for the eyes to be expressive and bright, the ciliary contour must be painted with a black pencil or gel liner.

If you are afraid that the arrows may not work, try not to draw them immediately with a liner, first make a sketch with shadows. It is better to take not black, but brown shadows. This way, you can easily adjust the contour if something goes wrong.

After the sketch is ready - take the liner and start painting your arrow. Draw a line from the outer corner of the eye to the inner. Do not rush to make arrows in the style of Amy Winehouse, it is better to start with a thin line and gradually expand it.

2. Bruises under the eyes
    Have you encountered this problem? We all suffer from fatigue or lack of sleep from time to time. Although the reasons for their appearance may be a mass. Getting rid of dark circles is quite difficult, but masking is easier. Consiliers and proofreaders are your best friends in this business! Only use them correctly, so as not to get an unexpected result.

Lifehack from Goar: bruises have a cold hue, respectively, to hide them, you need a console of a warm hue. A peach hue will do well. It is best to apply it with finger pads, without much pressure on the skin. She advises choosing a BB-consiler, because it is light, reflective and does not emphasize wrinkles under the eyes.

3. Perfect eyebrows
    One of the most important elements perfect makeup - neat and beautiful eyebrows. This is not just a fashion trend - it is a face decoration. Lifehack by Goar: for eyebrow makeup, shadows are best suited. They look as natural and soft as possible. It is important to find the right shade color. Do not choose a color that is darker than your hair. It looks a little silly and vulgar. You need to color your eyebrows strictly according to the growth of hairs, and the end of the eyebrow should always be darker than its beginning.

With her unusual works, Gohar proved to the whole world that every girl can look irresistible. No magic - just cosmetics, brushes and skillful hands. Just look at what miracles you can do. goar makeup.

After super hard days of filming for television, when there was not even time to pick up the phone, I was back in line and ready to bomb further ????️Remember I promised to share with you the process of creating the image of Hürrem Sultan??? We're ready to go ?????????????????? 1. Align the area around the eyes with INGLOT YSM 49 2. I make my eyebrows with INGLOT 13 3. I'm giving you a pencil #romanovamakeup 4. Fixing the pencil with a palette of shadows from @hudabeauty #hudabeauty 5. Tone #esteelauder #doublewear 1n2 6. Sculptors #makeupforever 112,116 7 Lips: Pencil Miss Tais 765+ lipstick MAC "MYTH" Do you like such videos with a detailed description ??????????????????????????? ____ After super hard filming day for tv when I didn't have time even for taking a phone, I'm back and ready to "bomb" more???? do you remember I promised to share the creation of "Hurrem Sultan" look???? Are you ready?))) let's go???????????????? 1. Smooth the eye zone with tone INGLOT YSM 49 2. Form the brows with pomade INGLOT 13 3. Eye pencil #romanovamakeup 4. Fiing the pencil with shades palette from @hudebeauty #hudabeauty 5. Tone #esteelauder #doublewear 1n2 6. Sculptors #makeupforever 112, 116 7. Lips: pencil Miss Tais 765+ lipstick MAC "MYTH" How do you like the transformation?)?? do you like these videos with the description????????????? ?

Posting by Goar Avetisyan (@goar_avetisyan) Sen 29, 2017 at 10:39 PDT

With these beautiful life hacks, your makeup will become much easier to perform, and you will finally be able to make it perfect. Create, experiment, surprise, because you are the most beautiful!

If you like this article, share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting