Do you know how to choose the right bra? After the corset was divided into two parts, the industry...

The ideal of beauty for most men has always been and always will be. breast-size. Of course, girls with outstanding forms are a joy for the eyes and the subject of admiration of many and many people. But for the owners of magnificent forms, is this a virtue or a curse?

DepositPhotos

“Everybody dreams and we fight!” That's what I want to say, because by the time I was 13, nature gave me a magnificent 85G. Trouble begins at school, where every self-respecting 10-year-old can’t hold his hands when he meets you. Physical education is hell! Worse than them, only the first purchase of a bra, where out of a thousand models only two suit you. The first is very old-fashioned, and the second is like a grandmother’s inheritance.

The saleswoman adds to the heat: “You’re lucky, we usually don’t order such sizes...” I had to buy both. But they weren't comfortable! They were very expensive and terribly ugly.

After 20 years, it's nice to see a variety of choices in stores. But if you have an F size or more, you will have to try to find the perfect option. Today's edition. "Site" shares with you simple recommendations that will help you choose a comfortable bra for your lush forms. These recommendations will be useful to all women! Even if your size is smaller than an F, take a look at the tips: I'm happy with my confident second.

1. Size matters! It can be determined only by trying on “your” bra. There is no universal table of sizes of linen, even one manufacturer in different models sizes may differ. There are also differences in labeling for different countries.

2. Never happens. interchangeable parameters. For example, the 75F and 80D will be very different, because the additional volume is created by reducing the size of the cup belt. And 90% of the support in the bra should be provided by the belt, not the shoulder straps! Therefore, when choosing, focus on two components - the size of the cup (letter) and the size of the belt (digit).
  3. Choose a bra with only wide straps, they should not only support, but also withstand your chest.

4. Bones are required. They play the role of a frame, lift the chest and give it shape.
  5. One hook will never bear the weight of a big breast. There should be at least three of them, and a wide belt is an additional advantage. To avoid back pain, you need to shift the load from the shoulders to the bra belt, which should fit very tightly.

6. For daily wear, choose a bra made of cotton or other durable materials. It may not be as attractive as lace models, but it will be great to keep in shape. Hypure bras with soft cups do not cope with a large volume, and sometimes irritation may appear from friction.
  7. For sports, it is better to buy a special elastic bra made of synthetic materials. To create the desired compression effect, it must be frameless, with wide plumes or in the form of a top.

8. Take a look at what a proper bra fit should look like.

If you know how to work on a sewing machine, watch the video instructions on how to sew a bra yourself.

about:blank

Large-sized female breasts - It's rich! Among the huge selection of underwear, focus on models that combine comfort and beauty. If you've had trouble choosing the right bra, tell us what solution you found. This can help other female readers with seductive outstanding forms.

Show your friends this useful article! Editorial "Site" I wish you good luck in choosing such an important element of clothing for every woman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting