This craftsman knows how to create a cozy and warm atmosphere in the house and in the country, and even eat lunch. The thing is...

Many of us strive to make our home as comfortable as possible. Someone hires a designer for this, and someone is looking for suitable pictures in interior magazines to independently bring ideas to life.

We buy a variety of cute things, make something with our own hands, embroidery sofa pads, but the main thing that makes the atmosphere in the house truly fabulous and pleasant is the fireplace. And don't tell me you never dreamed of him!

Last weekend I was able to visit my old friend’s house. It was winter in the yard, and we sat on soft poofiks by the fireplace and chatted heartily about our feminine, and then Angelina's husband prepared a delicious dinner for us with the help of the same fireplace.

The design of fireplaces is not only practical, but also incredibly stylish. A real fireplace can give unforgettable emotions and impressions. However, the house can be well decorated and with the help of decorative, but the greatest delight I cause is precisely fireplace. It is functional and designed for a comfortable stay near it and cooking.

In order to buy a street fireplace, it does not take much effort, besides you can try to create it with your own hands, which Vladimir, the husband of my friend, did. It is enough just to get the necessary drawings and decide on the details of the construction. And now I will not only dream of a fireplace, but also show one of the drawings to my beloved husband.

And in order for you to be inspired to create coziness and see how this element of the interior looks in different conditions, I suggest you to familiarize yourself with the 20 most extraordinary ones. fireplace ideas and grills for home and cottage. Make a dream come true!

1. The original fireplace It will transform any yard and create the most comfortable atmosphere.

2. And this is the street fireplace where my friend's husband cooked delicious dishes for us.

3. In my opinion, fireplace built into the wallThis is one of the best things about the living room. This decision will not leave anyone indifferent!

4. And this is a Russian oven, only it is located not in the house, but on the street. It differs from the one that can be in the house, only in that it has insulated side walls, which reduce the consumption of firewood during cooking. And also such an oven retains heat well, so you can cook various dishes in it, ranging from barbecue to homemade soup.

5. A wonderful way to decorate the yard!

6. A classic outdoor fireplace can be made with a skewer stand as well as a barbecue grille. A great option for cooking meat and fish dishes. By the way, to lay such a fireplace on the street is not difficult, it is possible to do with your own hands.

7. An excellent solution for giving - an original house with an open fireplace next to it.

8. Near such a fireplace, you want to gather the whole family, drink delicious mulled wine and watch the burning fire.

9. Another great option for yard construction!

10. The vast expanses of the open veranda are ennobled with the help of an original and beautiful fireplace, which complements the interior.

11. A fireplace in a wooden house is a bright and harmonious accent, the central object of the living room or bedroom. Often such a structure heats the whole house, creates a cozy and warm atmosphere. 697530

12. A fireplace in Art Nouveau style will look good in a modern, stone house. This style uses different types of surfaces, harmoniously combining rough, smooth, polished textures.

13. Add a special charm to the room woodcut. It is usually placed near the fireplace.

14. A simple but successful solution!

15. This is how the atmosphere in the yard of the house can be transformed, and all you need is a stylish and original fireplace.

16. The design features of a wooden house affect the process of building a functional fireplace. For example, a house made of logs can shrink after a while, so there should be an empty space between the fireplace and the ceiling.

17. A fireplace under a canopy is something that will never allow the weather to spoil the rest in the fresh air!

18. Of course, this option is not affordable for everyone, but this does not mean that you should not strive for it if it is really your dream.

19. Warm and cozy atmosphere!

20. And also note that there should be no draft in the fireplace area. The wall to which the fireplace adjoins must consist of fire-proof materials. The floor under the fireplace should be durable, as the mounted fireplace has a lot of weight.

If the idea of a traditional fireplace is boring to you or while it is difficult for you to implement it, I suggest you familiarize yourself with a very interesting version of a fireplace made of small pieces of glass that burn in flames, shimmering with all the colors of the rainbow! It turns out that recently invented such a delightful thing and to build it at home is not difficult.

I was just fascinated by these. fireplaceAnd now I will try to create something like this. If you think these ideas are great, show them to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting