Decorating a festive salad for the eighth of March

Spring is almost on the threshold, which means that very soon there will be a holiday of spring, beauty and all women – March 8. Therefore, I suggest starting now to think about what to give to your wives, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, friends. It's also worth thinking about. tableI want everyone to feel the atmosphere of this wonderful holiday.

I recently went to a cooking class that I had dreamed of attending for a very long time. And there, at one of the priceless lessons of Monsieur Olivier, I heard: “For the holiday to bring true pleasure, the main dish of the table must be beautiful and decorated with imagination.”

How to decorate a salad That is why the editorial board "Site" I've prepared 11 super ideas. salad-decorating March 8th. Husbands, be sure to take note of this!

1. A twig of mimosa is one of the best solutions for festive decoration salad on March 8. To do this, you will need only two components: chicken egg yolk and dill twig.

2. The easiest and most effective way is to make a salad in the form of the number 8. The salad itself can be chosen absolutely any: olive, herring under a fur coat, with crab sticks, multi-layered or not multi-layered, the main thing is decoration!

3. For chamomile lovers!

4. A salad "fiery heart" and without words will tell your loved one what feelings you have for her.

5. This idea will appeal to all lovers of extraordinary solutions.

6. To make such a charming cucumber bow, you will need a little practice, but the result is clearly worth it.

7. Most of all I was fascinated by this elegant snack in the form of tulips. In addition, tomatoes stuffed with cottage cheese and garlic are really delicious.

8. Another interesting and fairly simple solution.

9. And if you, like my sister, love beet salad, be sure to pay attention to this design of beets in Korean.

10. A sprig of lilac - how beautiful it is! I wish someone would have decorated my favorite salad like that!

11. Personally, I believe that salad decorated with red caviar is already 70% of the success!

Slicing ideas for the festive table

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 5 delicious recipes for salads with Beijing cabbage. Delicious and good for the gut! After all, it is with Beijing cabbage that the most delicate salads are obtained.

I hope you've chosen an idea that you'll make on March 8th. Perhaps someone close to you has already decided to prepare for you something beautiful and delicious from this list. For example, the edible number 8 will not only be unique. decorationIt is also a symbol of women’s happiness and constancy in the family.

And I want to wish all the fair sex that on March 8 each of us on the table was at least one huge bouquet of bright colors. And let men pamper us, carry us in their arms and cook delicious treats.

Share these ideas with your friends on social networks, I will be glad if you tell us in the comments what salad you would like to make for March 8.

Tags

See also

New and interesting