I use a mixture of coffee with... I look fresh and well-groomed every morning!

Late went to bed, drank tea before going to bed, sat for a long time at the computer or with a smartphone, kidney problems, stress... All of this gives out your eyes. sacks underneath. The most insulting thing is that even expensive pharmacy cosmetics are not always able to fight this annoying drawback, which adds a few more years to the face.

Editorial "Site" I suggest you use a homemade tool that will help. remove dark circles under the eyes and swelling. To make it, you only need a few budget ingredients. But the effect is amazing!

Remedy for bags under the eyes Ingredients
  • 1/2 tbsp ground coffee
  • 100ml almond butter
  • 1 tbsp avocado oil

Preparation and application
  1. Put the coffee in a glass jar. Add the almond butter. The oil should be enough to cover the coffee. Close the jar and leave it in a dark place for 4-5 days.

2. In a few days, the oil is simply perfectly saturated with substances from coffee. Now you need to strain the mixture. Fold the gauze in several layers so that the coffee particles do not remain in your miracle serum and do not cause discomfort to the skin.

3. After straining the mixture, add a spoonful of avocado oil to the resulting serum. Close the bottle and shake it up. It is best to pour in a bottle with a metal roller. If this is not left of the old creams, then it can be bought at the pharmacy. 570250

4. Keep the bruising remedy and swelling in the fridge. Use it every morning, at least 20 minutes before makeup, so that the serum has time to absorb.

Thanks to the metal roller, you will massage the area around the eyes. A cooled composition will remove swelling and bruises. Oil will nourish the skin, and coffee will increase tone and give a charge of energy. With regular use after a couple of weeks, even strongly pronounced dark circles will lighten slightly. Age wrinkles will become less noticeable.

Try to make and use coffee whey. Tell us in the comments if you have in your arsenal reliable means to eliminate swelling and blueness under the eyes. And also share the recipe for coffee whey with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting