Starch instead of Botox? My mom uses it. No one knows how old she really is.

I'm proud of my mom. She runs in the morning, pours cold water, rides a bicycle and does not forget to pamper herself. cosmetic procedures. No, she doesn't go to expensive salons or buy luxury cosmetics. But every night he tries to make a mask for his hair or for his hands. At 65, she looks much younger than her friends.

“Women should have a habit of taking care of themselves at the genetic level.” My mother told me since I was a kid. And this is right, because a woman should remain beautiful in any situation and at any age.

When I got my first wrinkles in my 30s, I was upset that I wasn’t ready to age so early. Even considered the option. botox injection, which was praised by friends. But it turned out that injections are not at all as safe as beauticians say. My mom told me what to do and it really worked.

DepositPhotos

Starch instead of Botox Potato starch is a natural antioxidant rich in rejuvenating vitamin C and nicotinic acid. Homemade botox It is suitable for all skin types, except for skin with an individual reaction to certain components.

Starch helps get rid of excessive peeling and greasy shine on the skin. After application, the skin becomes silky and soft. In adulthood, use starch It's absolutely necessary! Small wrinkles are smoothed, deep become less noticeable, and the skin acquires elasticity and simply shines.

There are a lot of recipes for anti-aging masks based on starch, but today I will tell you about those that I tried personally and the result of which I liked.

Carrot starch face mask you'll need
  • 5 tbsp carrot juice
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • 1 tbsp medium-fat sour cream
  • 1 tbsp water

Preparation
  1. Mix the starch with half a glass of water at room temperature. Then add the remaining water and boil the mixture over a slow heat until thickening. Stirring constantly, keep on the fire for another 15 minutes, but make sure that the mixture does not burn.

2. Then add carrot juice and sour cream to the mixture. Stir it well and cool it.

Refrigerated freshly prepared mask is applied to the face for 20-25 minutes. Wash it with warm water. Repeat the procedure three days in a row, then take a break for a week and repeat.

This mask can not be used if the skin has damage in the form of wounds, cuts or rashes.

You'll need it.
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 tsp. starch (can be rice, corn)
  • 1 tsp fine salt

Mix all the ingredients to a uniform state. If you're very sensitive skinAdd 1 tsp of milk to the mixture, and take less salt - 0.5 tsp. l. Apply the mixture to the face several times, adding a new layer each time the previous one dries. Keep it on your face for 25 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Apply this beauty mask every other day for 20 days, then take a month off.

Like the previous one, this mask cannot be used on damaged skin.

You'll need it.
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp starch
  • 1 tsp mineral water
  • 1 tsp foam or wash gel

DepositPhotos

Mix starch with foam for washing and dilute the mixture with mineral water. Add salt, soda and mix well. Put the mask on your face light-massive. Keep on your face for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water. After the procedure, use a moisturizer.

Whitening mask with hydrogen peroxide This procedure will help get rid of freckles and pigment spots. Mix 2 tbsp. l. starch and 2 tbsp. l. 5% hydrogen peroxide. Put the mask on for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water and do not forget to moisturize the skin with cream.

DepositPhotos

A very good result in the fight against wrinkles gives gymnastics for the face: only 15 minutes in the morning and evening, and your face will look better than in your youth!

And if you are worried about the “crow’s feet” in the eyes, look at the recipe for a cream with almond oil, which will return shine and elasticity to your skin.

Be sure to try these. starch mask Tell us about the results in the comments!

Don’t forget to show this helpful article to your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting