We've lost the most beautiful actress in the world! Irina Pegova shared the author's diet.

Irina Pegova, an actress who, despite her non-model forms, often plays the role of the first beauties. She conquers directors with professionalism and attracts the viewer with her innate charm.

For a sincere smile and talented game, Pegovoy was forgiven for excess weight. I would have forgiven her, but she suddenly lost weight.

The life of Irina Pegova Actress wanted at least a little to return to the former. “As a child, I was very flexible and up to a certain age I was as thin as a herring. I remember scaring people with her ribs, which she could draw up to the spine, and protruding shoulder blades. So they took me to the gym. My dad’s younger brother, Uncle Sasha, even gave me a photo album that read “Future Olympic Champion.” However, I didn’t have the patience to win titles: it was so boring to practice the same movement! My character requires a change of impressions! – said Irina Pegova in an interview.

When rhythmic gymnastics was a thing of the past, the actress began to run to lose weight: In summer, when work is less and the weather is good, I run almost every day. In winter, much less. But in any case, you need to run for at least an hour - otherwise there is no point. I still occasionally attend aerobic classes in the hall, and before the performance I usually rock the press and warm up.”

The actress sat on diets several times, but after them the weight still returned. In the end, she abandoned attempts to lose weight lightning fast and developed her own food system, which gave results.

Having tried everything in the world, in the end I came up with comfortable, comfortable eating principles for me. First, the amount you eat should equal the size of your fist. To emphasize the small portion size, I always put food on very large plates at home. This is both beautiful and psychologically incentivizing not to overeat.”

“The second rule is to eat slowly. If you do not hurry, you will catch the moment when you are satisfied. Ideally, lunch should take an hour.”

“And thirdly, water plays a very important role in drowning out false hunger. Are you hungry? Drink a glass of water and wait 10 minutes - it is quite possible that when the stomach is filled with fluid, the awakened appetite will fall asleep again. By the way, food is also recommended to drink clean water. From coffee and tea, if the goal is to lose weight, it is better to refuse altogether, because these drinks always want something sweet like candy or cake. In addition, they dehydrate the body. So I try to drink only water - up to four liters a day. I drink about a litre before breakfast.”

It turns out, nothing difficult, eat fractionally, drink a lot of water and, most importantly, do not overeat. Irina Pegova has certain rules regarding the diet.

“In the morning I can eat fruit, because if you eat them in the evening, the sugar, which is contained, for example, in pears and grapes, will be deposited on the sides. In the evening it is better to eat a piece of meat than an apple. I usually eat salad for lunch, I don’t like soup. And as a dinner, meat or fish are ideal, especially cooked in an air grill or on an open fire.”

When Irina Pegova lost weightShe was convinced that all her efforts were not in vain, and the developed food system was effective.

“It is true that I have become somewhat colder with time to eat meat. Maybe someday I will refuse at all. Not because I need it, but because I don’t need it. But I cook fish often and quickly: I put a whole dorada or sibas in the electric grill, sprinkle with seasonings on top, and after 10 minutes the dish is ready. Not even a side dish. Of course, I sometimes want fried potatoes, but I do not eat myself, and I do not give the child. However, my daughter already knows what is harmful and what is useful, she adds.

There's still discipline. The actress teaches her daughter to proper nutrition. This is what her menu looks like.

Celebrity day ration
  1. Breakfast
    Any kind of cheese with two pieces of yeastless whole grain bread. Or squirrels: cheesecakes, casseroles.
  2. Second breakfast
    Fruits, dried fruits, a handful of nuts.
  3. Lunch
    Salad of fresh seasonal vegetables. Garnish: shrimp or beef and two pieces of bread.
  4. Dinner.
    Low-fat meat or fish. Grill vegetables.

We believe that Irina Pegova lost weight It looks much better than before. Do you like it? Write it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting