How to make hanging pots for plants

When I was in school, reading in a history textbook about the wonders of the world, I always imagined with delight what they were like, these hanging gardens of Semiramis. She mentally drew in her head all this beauty, represented the aroma of flowers and bright colors of plants.

Many years have passed and I have been lucky to travel to Belgium. After finishing all my work, I wandered into a garden exhibition in Brussels. The first exhibition caused me the wildest delight. "So here they are, the gardens of Semiramis!" I said, looking at them. pendantIn which the pots were placed upside down.

And about how to do something like this in her apartment, told me an elderly Belgian gardener, with whom we are now friends.

DepositPhotos

The Hanging Gardens were one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today you can create a miracle in your own home. To do this, you just need to build an interesting design with which you can green Or houseplants.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" I have an interesting idea for you, as original as possible. decorate the apartment with plants. This is a great option for those who do not like to occupy window sills with pots!

You'll need it.
  • tin cans with plastic covers (can be taken from canned food)
  • painter
  • coffee-filter
  • finisher
  • cutter
  • finish-plant
  • thick-wire

DepositPhotos

Progress of work
  1. As a basis, you can use both ordinary flower pots and small buckets, containers or other containers. I had big cans on my balcony, so I used them as a base. Although it is best to large banks that have soft lids, for example, from baby food.

DepositPhotos

First, you need to cut the bottom of the can and make several holes in it. It is through them that plants will be watered! Next, transfer the plant to the future hanging pot, if you need to fill the soil.

Deepen the bottom a little, squeeze it into a jar, and then fix it with paint tape.

Secure the soil in the pot. For this, you can use a coffee filter or a dense fabric. On top, you can paste several layers of paint tape for greater reliability.

Now we can move on to the construction itself. Try not to damage the leaves of the plant. Decorate the pot with film or bright paper, and then add the wire handles. And be sure to make hooks that will hang kashpo!

Here are some good examples of applications hanging-up.

Kashpo ideas
  1. The Hanging Gardens are ready to use!

2. This is what watering looks like.

3. Examples of landscaping for the bathroom and working corner of the living room.

4. Amazing splendor!

5. In the same way, you can green an open balcony or veranda.

Advice A lovers weave makrame offer another interesting idea, how you can make a hanging pot for your favorite flowers.

This method also helps to save space with a lack of space and frees window sills and other horizontal surfaces from green spaces, and it looks unusual, stylish and very beautiful.

And although inverted plants are not new for a long time, nevertheless, this does not detract from the advantages of this method of planting. And such vases are easy to make with your own hands.

Tell me about these. great ideas To my friends, inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting