The love story of Dmitry Hvorostovsky

Almost a year has passed and we are still grieving. On November 22, 2017, at the 56th year of life, after a serious and long illness, the opera house died. singer Dmitry Hvorostovsky. An outstanding artist, a beautiful baritone, a man with a dazzling smile and a bright soul, as well as a vivid example of the fact that behind every great man there is always an equally great woman.

With his second wife, Florence, the singer lived for 16 years, and it was she who pulled him out of endless depression and alcohol dependence. "Site" He will tell you about the personal life of the favorite of millions and his Floshe, the woman who brought Hvorostovsky back to life and gave love.

Dmitry Hvorostovsky’s wife, Dmitry Hvorostovsky, never hid that the first experience of family life was extremely difficult for him. With the future wife, ballerina Svetlana IvanovaHvorostovsky met at the Krasnoyarsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre and married her after a three-year romance, adopting her daughter Maria from a previous marriage.

But to create strong bonds and a warm family hearth in the couple and failed: constant quarrels and infidelities brought Dmitry to alcoholism and depression, his whole personal life and career went downhill. Nevertheless, the artist continued to perform.

In 1999, the 37-year-old Hvorostovsky went to Geneva to perform the part of Don Juan at the local opera house. His partner on the stage was a young Italian with French roots. Florence Illy. The girl was just crazy about the Russian artist, and a kiss on stage awakened in young people previously unknown feelings.

As the couple later assured, it was Florence that long sought the favor of Dmitry. The singer honestly admitted that he was married and raising a daughter and twins. "So what?" was Florence Illy's answer. From that day began the happiest period in the life of the singer.

After a difficult divorce, Dmitry Hvorostovsky left his ex-wife and children a house in London, and Florence Illy, who previously spoke only Italian, first learned English, and then Russian, learned to cook chicks and even sculpt dumplings.

After the long-awaited wedding, Florence I had to quit my career. She is an opera singer and devotes herself to her family. In 2003, the happy couple had a son Maxim, and four years later – a daughter Nina. Dmitri chose the names for the children. "He's our boss," Flosa said calmly.

With Flosha, my life has radically changed, played with bright colors! I think and breathe and sing easily. I've always been looking for inner balance and thanks to this woman I found it. Everything fell into place. Flosha allows me to be myself, with great piety relates to what I do in the profession, and for me it is very important, said Dmitry Alexandrovich in an interview.

Illy was not just a wife to Hvorostovsky. She is a friend, a muse, a reliable shoulder and the main adviser. “Dima told me that he was an introvert and an individualist, so he was disturbed by almost everyone except me,” she said.

Dmitri Hvorostovsky always said with a smile on his face that when his beloved grandmother first saw Florence, she immediately said: “Angel came down from heaven, hold on to her, do not let go under any circumstances...” Florence Illy went through all the trials with the great artist, being a reliable support. to the singer's last breath.

Death of Dmitry Hvorostovsky An irreparable loss not only to his family and his entourage, but also to the world opera scene. Our editorial staff brings our deepest condolences to the family of the great artist and to all those who did not like the soul in the work of Dmitry Hvorostovsky. Eternal memory!

Tags

See also

New and interesting