Instructions for making a salad of beets and cheese

There are salads that require a huge amount of ingredients, and the cost of their products is quite high. Now, this is not about the dish we're talking about today!

All components for salad "Simple" It is easy to find in everyone’s refrigerator. But trust me, it's not a shame to put him on the festive table. And the guests and the guests will say: “It’s delicious!”

DepositPhotos

The Plaintiff Salad. Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you the recipe of a truly brilliant salad, cucumber and cheese, under the cute name "The Simple One". Do not look at such a modest name, the salad is very tasty: spicy, juicy, light and quite budget!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 4 beets
  • 4 eggs
  • 4 pickles
  • 200g cheese
  • 8 tbsp canned peas
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 80g mayonnaise
  • salt

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare all the products. Boil the beets and eggs and then cool them.

DepositPhotos

2. Rub the beets on a large grater. Finely chop 1 clove of garlic and add to the beets. Add some mayonnaise and mix it up.

3. Grind eggs in a separate container, salt and mix with mayonnaise.

4. Pickled cucumbers should also be rubbed on a large grater (or cut finely) and squeezed well.

5. Rub the cheese on the same large grater, add to it 2 crushed cloves of garlic, mayonnaise. Stir it well.

6. Now we're going to start forming the salad in layers. To do this, take 2-4 (depending on their size) salad bowls. In each salad, put 2 tablespoons of peas. 454673

7. Next is a layer of beets, then an egg layer.

8. The next layer is cucumbers, and we end it with a cheese layer. The salad can be decorated depending on taste preferences. I just sprinkled the dish with grated cheese and decorated it with peas and green onions. And my friend says it tastes better if you decorate dried cranberry berries or any other dried fruit available.

9. That's it, lettuce is ready. Bon appetit!

The editorial board of Beets is an amazing vegetable. First, the benefits of beets are simply invaluable: it treats thyroid diseases, restores the intestinal microflora, increases immunity, and also prevents the formation of blood clots. Secondly, this vegetable will not spoil your figure, besides, the variety of beet dishes is simply huge.

I suggest you find out how to make a beet salad with a stunning home dressing. One ingredient completely changes the taste!

This salad can rightly be called a culinary masterpiece of simple products. "The Simple One." will be a wonderful snack For every day and in case of unexpected guests! Although, if the salad is properly decorated, you can put it on the festive table.

Another recipe for a great salad in a cookbook will not be superfluous. Share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting