Nuzhen ly Rebecca Dead Moroz

New Year holidays are the brightest time of the year. Not only adults but also children think so. After all, when, if not for the New Year, expect miracles, good mood and the most delicious delicacies? And the winter vacation, although it does not last three months, but every day here is special.

And on New Year’s Eve every obedient child red-cheeked Santa Claus will bring a gift, which the baby dreamed of all 12 months. And today's edition. "Site" Tell me why. faith It is simply necessary for the child. And it's not just about gifts.

DepositPhotos

New Year is the most anticipated holiday, because it is on New Year’s Eve that any miracles are possible and all desires come true. And we, parents, can turn into real wizards for a while, if only we want, our reader Olga, a mother of two boys, shares her opinion.

“It is not easy to surprise a child with a gift now. Toys, clothes or games are available in abundance. And my oldest child, for example, many relatives gave gifts all year round.

Kostya is a neat boy, so by the first grade his toys were filled with a whole closet. Plus, the game console, smartphone and tablet are gadgets that have long ceased to be a luxury. Therefore, the New Year’s miracle for a child is not so much the gift itself, as the atmosphere of the holiday and faith in the white-bearded good wizard.

DepositPhotos

“My children are sure that Santa Claus’ assistants work in kindergarten and school at mornings, because he is very busy. But on New Year's Eve, it is Father Christmas who brings gifts, and then quickly runs away to congratulate others.

Each parent decides for themselves whether the child needs this faith. I do in my family. Today, children grow up so quickly that the most beautiful childhood time flies by unnoticed. But at this time the child has an open soul and an exorbitant fantasy. And if he wants a miracle, we have to organize it.

Until 6 years old, my Kostya believed in Santa Claus and slept carefree every New Year’s Eve. At this time, we could even roll a bicycle under a tree that the son would only find in the morning. But one year he decided to wait until midnight to see the wizard with his own eyes, Olga recalls.

In order to preserve faith in Santa Claus, we agreed to play along, and since then, an exciting New Year's game has begun, where each adult performed his or her function. Grandma's distracting, Dad's covering, and I run off to the stash and get a gift. And under the chimes Kostya finds gifts under the tree for himself and for his younger brother - Santa Claus can not forget about little Vanya because he does not yet know how to write a letter.

DepositPhotos said, “Faith in miracles was once shaken.” Kostya came from school upset and said that his classmate Maxim does not believe in Santa Claus. He saw gifts placed under the tree by his aunt.

My explanation that Maxim may not have written a letter to Santa Claus or poisoned him at the wrong address had an effect. My son even sighed lightly, but he did not forget the conversation. The following New Year’s Eve, he sat by the Christmas tree all the time, not giving the opportunity to put a gift. I had to hide the purchase in his room by the bed.”

DepositPhotos

“After the chimes, the first thing he did was rush to the tree, but a minute later, the upset man returned to the table. Later, he ran to the tree again, but returned even more upset. I assumed that the letter may not have reached Santa Claus, because we wrote it just a couple of days ago. Reluctantly, Kostya went to his room.

He was gone for 10 minutes, and we thought he fell asleep without noticing the gift. But then he came back, his face glowing with happiness. In the box was not only a toy aircraft carrier, but A real letter from Santa Claus with a blue seal, written in a beautiful handwriting with monograms.

In the letter, the good wizard thanked Kostya for his congratulations, praised him for his efforts in studying and helping his younger brother. He wrote that he knew about the boy’s old dream, so he gave this ship.

DepositPhotos “By the way, the gift Costa liked in the summer.” We refused to buy it, too expensive for a regular purchase. However, they later noticed that every time they visited the store, the child ran to see if someone had taken his toy.

Once he even moved the box to the last row so that fewer people could see it. But it did not help - the toy ship-aircraft carrier was bought. They bought it to hide in a secluded place and give the child a magical New Year.

Of course, a couple more years will pass and Olga’s child will inevitably find out the truth. But the woman is sure that her eldest son with the former excitement will organize a holiday for his younger brother. Giving gifts is as pleasant as receiving them yourself. Isn't that what the magic is?

DepositPhotos

Santa Claus is one of the most famous and kind fairy-tale characters. He is wise, generous, just. Faith in this wizard teaches children to be kind and honest, to help others. Waiting for New Year's Eve The gift also develops patience. And the process of writing a letter to a good wizard teaches you to independently evaluate your achievements and deeds.

It is important for parents to support the child’s faith in Santa Claus, but not to use it as a tool for manipulation. Let the baby this holiday causes exceptionally positive emotions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting