How to sew an original apron for the kitchen from old clothes

Each of us in the closet has shelves with unloved or, conversely, with very beloved, but pretty worn clothes, which is pathetic to throw out, and you do not really want to wear. Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, 11 great ideas. How to Remodel Old Clothes c an apron for the kitchen, garden work or needlework.

The apron for the kitchen can be made in a few hours, and it will be for many years to please the hostess! I was particularly inspired by the idea of how to do it. jeans.

How to sew an apron
  1. There are two varieties of this type of home clothes - an apron and an apron, the latter is characterized by a simple design. The apron is a rectangle with a belt sewn to it, it does not need to have an upper part - a breastplate.

2. Such an apron can become a bright accessory or an original gift.

3. The main purpose of the apron is to protect clothes from contamination and at the same time decorate the hostess, so the fabric must withstand frequent washing.

4. Especially comfortable and cute aprons for the kitchen are obtained from men's shirts that have already served their century. Suitable for this purpose checkered cowboys and striped office specimens. The most important thing is that you like the apron.

5. The process of turning a shirt into an apron is very simple: cut off the back, cut off the sleeves, then treat the edges. The edges of the undercoat or treat with braid, sew the ribbon to the belt.

6. Women have to spend a lot of time every day in the kitchen, but there they want to look attractive. An elegant and beautiful apron can turn a tired housewife into a tireless and radiant lady, because in order for household chores to be done easily and simply, you need to dress beautifully and comfortably.

7. The apron, made in the patchwork technique, looks unusual and original, but its manufacture requires certain sewing skills.

8. Great idea! I think I will be doing it this weekend.

9. The applique is what gives originality to this cute homemade thing!

10. Stylish and tasteful, isn't it?

11. To create such an apron, you will need old jeans, cotton fabric of bright colors, scissors, a game and a thread.

To see in more detail the whole jeansLook at this video.

about:blank

I also offer you 10 interesting ideas for sewing elegant blouses from men’s shirts. Get in the sewing machine and start creating! Men’s shirt is a real springboard for the creativity of all lovers of sewing.

Choose your favorite idea and quickly get involved in creativity, because with such an apron. craft It will be twice as pleasant and fun!

Do not forget to share the results of your work with us in the comments, and I will also be glad if you share these ideas with your friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting