How to arrange beds in the country

We spend the weekend in the country, which means it's time to stock up on ideas for gardening. And if it is enough to prepare the ground for low-growing crops, then for curly and tall it is worth taking care of the organization of supports. After all, for grapes to make them as important as for cucumbers or zucchini. There will also be support for my favorite tomatoes.

The most interesting thing is that as a plant-hold Anything can serve: from old grids to broken fishing rods and rusted stairs. And my neighbor weaves them out of the vine and it looks amazing!

Useful tips for gardeners

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared 12 ideas for you and pillar in the country and the garden. Even the old bicycle wheel was useful!

1. The simplest climber with their own hands can be made using ordinary twine or thin rope, both natural and plastic. This support is usually located against the wall of the house, arbor or barn and is intended for weaving decorative or garden plants.

2. All this can become the pride of the owners, and at the same time a special decoration of the site!

3. Actually, this is the support of the vine I saw at the neighbor in the suburban area. It's wonderful, isn't it? 367294

4. Supports for lianas can bring to the garden not only elegance, airiness, expressiveness and structure, but also at the same time play the role of a full-fledged decor, decoration or element that attracts the eye.

5. These ideas will fit perfectly into my garden. I'll show them to my husband.

6. Plastic and metal arcs can be useful not only to cover plants with film, but also to create support. Arcs can be made of plastic or metal, the main thing is that they are strong enough, keep shape and not afraid of frost.

7. The pillars-columns look beautiful and unusual, but the style is not suitable for every site.

8. The trellises for blackberries, cucumbers, roses, peas and other curly and weaving plants can be very different. Most often they are made in the form of a grille with a hard frame, but there are simpler solutions that even an inexperienced summer resident can do.

9. On the grid, it is desirable to let annual plants, which in the autumn you can simply cut, since it will be very difficult to untangle the stems from the cells, and it is almost impossible to lay the entire structure for wintering.

10. A few more interesting ideas.

11. Old staircases, frames, pallets, pieces of grid, branches left after the thinning of trees, rods, vine that have become unusable - and this is not a complete list of materials from which you can support for plants.

12. Not all supports for garden plants can be made of improvised materials, some will have to go to a construction store. Nevertheless, the final result in any case will be cheaper than the factory, and pride in self-made support will not leave you for a few more seasons.

A friend of mine accidentally saw an interesting idea on the Internet plant-hold. He was eager to try to weave something similar and, having found a scheme of weaving, set to work. And, I must say, he did it!

I suggest you to familiarize yourself with 17 examples of products from vine for cottage and country house.

Construction high-bed It opens up new opportunities for growing crops in the garden. This approach to the organization of plantings allows you to create an interesting design on the site, effectively grow berries, fruits and vegetables.

There is an opportunity to get a wonderful harvest from the site, the soil of which is not particularly fertile.

Share useful options for the arrangement of beds with your friends in social networks, they will definitely appreciate these ideas.

Tags

See also

New and interesting