A selection of fashionable spring skirts with patterns

Business and elegant, carefree-flying and seductive, mini and maxi - skirt It’s a lot of people, and for that it’s loved by all fashionistas. In the spring of 2019, you simply cannot do without a skirt! This is definitely an integral part of the wardrobe of a refined lady.

Today's edition. "Site"I have prepared for you, dear reader, 11. patterned skirt ideas. Sewing them yourself or seeking help from a midwife is up to you. I'm thrilled with No. 7!

Skirt patterns for women
  1. I want to start this collection with a skirt-year, since retrostyle is now at the peak of popularity. In itself, the concept of the year is characterized by an expansion of the bottom of the skirt in the form of peculiar wedges. The skirt-year is usually referred to as a retro style, it is able to perfectly combine the unique brightness of the created image and elegance. The skirt-year will always be fashionable Every woman, every time.

2. A great option for a warm spring. Especially if tailor in bright colors. Yellow, orange, coral - choose what you like and boldly take up tailoring.

3. A Basque skirt will look stylish with a thin golf or a light blouse. This model gives femininity to your image, focusing on the hips.

4. Here is an example of a skirt with one or more folds. Great outfit for the office.

5. It is impossible not to fall in love with this skirt. In fact, such a model does not have a pattern. Rather, it is a scheme that helps to indicate the sequence of actions. The section of fabric really resembles a square tablecloth with a circle cut in the middle, supplemented with rectangles.

6. Feminine flared skirt on the knee is one of the fashionable hits of the spring-summer season. Famous designers suggest wearing it with a short top, a romantic blouse or an elegant jacket with a belt. When choosing a color, you can opt for both a fashionable bright shade (orange, yellow) and a more restrained classic version of black, beige or gray.

7. An interesting solution for bright and confident girls.

8. Choosing a sun-claw skirt, it is worth considering that the consumption of fabric and the features of the cut here directly depend on the length of the product and the width of the fabric.

9. Owners of an inverted triangle figure can add the volume of the thigh with a flared skirt and thus adjust the figure. And for slender figures such as a slender column or rectangle is also great for a half-sun skirt, because it looks very beautiful on an elegant camp. 368280

10. Even a straight skirt can look original!

11. Charming option for the warm season-2019.

Recently, my friend, who loves needlework, told me that there are quite simple patterns, with which even a schoolgirl will be able to sew an outfit with ease.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with 12 different patterns that even a novice in the sewing business can cope with. Lot of ideas!

Some styles of skirts are more popular, others are less common, but each model of skirt deserves the attention of fashionistas, since this clothing emphasizes femininity and expresses the individuality of its owner.

Choose the right option for you, choose the fabric and create a new stylish thing for your wardrobe this spring.

You like the idea? Share this. patterned skirt With your friends on social media, they will definitely thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting