How to establish a relationship with a pregnant wife

People meet, people fall in love, people break up. This is life, and nothing in it lasts forever. However, sometimes a person decides to leave for himself, but he cannot. In many men’s forums, you can find a discussion of the deplorable but typical situation: “I want to divorce my wife, but she is pregnant.” When is the best time to do that? Perhaps someone hastened to marry, and someone simply does not understand the processes in the body of a woman. But the situation, alas, does.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" She decided to analyze the reasons for the desire to divorce, as well as give a psychological assessment of these actions and find out whether it is possible to avoid divorce.

A husband and a pregnant wife have many reasons. Why do men leave?. But why they decide to divorce the woman they married and decided to have a child with is always surprising. Especially if all these steps were deliberate, not forced. Here's the story of a grief husband.

DepositPhotos

“I want to divorce my wife, but she is in a position. I don’t want to hurt her or the baby, so it’s important for me to know when to do it. No, I'm not a scumbag who doesn't accept difficulties or want children. I want to be a father and take care of the future baby, and I did not decide to leave my wife because of her pregnancy.

DepositPhotos

Life with my wife is unbearable. Sometimes she just seems like a terrible person. I'm uncomfortable, I feel depressed, I'm not happy, so why should I have to suffer all my life? I just can't decide when to leave now or after giving birth without making my wife nervous.

I’ve also heard that the first 2-3 years are very important in the development of the child’s psyche, but I’m not sure that I can endure that much time with this woman. What to do: wait or go now and support the wife financially and mentally, but at a distance? ?

Of course, the advisers divided into 3 camps: some advise to leave now, others wait for the birth, and still others are ready to bury the man alive. Psychologists advise not to rush into such a decision. The main thing is to take responsibility. The man should not have been in a hurry with marriage and should have known his soul mate better. Since she is pregnant, she needs to be safe. You can not jeopardize the course of pregnancy.

In addition, it is important to take into account that during pregnancy, a woman’s hormonal background changes, which often affects her behavior. If before pregnancy a man was satisfied, then most likely the problem will last no more than 9 months. It could be the same with another woman. According to experts, it is important to understand yourself first, and also remember why you chose this woman as your wife.

Perhaps a man himself does not try for a relationship or he has problems in other areas of life, and his wife is just the only one on whom he focuses attention. Or the woman is hysterical because her husband does not pay attention to her and does not help her. Any relationship can be saved if you want to. And if possible, you need to live a little together, and then plan a child.

DepositPhotos The situation is complex, but vital. Often people do not understand what they are doing. Everything in life must be approached wisely and be morally ready. You need to want to have a family, not just get married, you need to want to be a good parent, not just have a child. Then it won't be a problem.

We also talked about why men leave women.

Tell us in the comments what you would advise men in such situations. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting