Carol Warderman's Secret to Beauty

The whole world is discussing appetizing forms of socialite Kim Kardashian. However, there is another lady who captivates the hearts of men not only with her figure, but also with her mind. The luxury 58-year-old Carol Warderman – Master of Technical Sciences, a mathematician who writes textbooks and math manuals for children, and also hosts an intellectual TV show. In her years she looks very young and feminine.

DepositPhotos

She successfully combines family and career, owns her own production company and hosts several shows. Editorial "Site" She'll tell you why the British are crazy about her.

Carol Vorderman Carol Vorderman is a Master of Engineering degree from Sydney Sussex College in Cambridge and a holder of the Order of the British Empire, one of the most famous TV presenters of Great Britain. She is one of the most popular British non-fiction writers of the decade and is an advisor to David Cameron on mathematical education.

Carol Vorderman came to television in the late ’70s and gained national fame through the TV show Countdown, which hosted more than a quarter of a century. In the 80s, Carol represented chess tournaments, participated in scientific and educational projects. She is also an expert in solving numerical puzzles of the Japanese game Sudoku.

Possessing for all its intellectual merits and excellent appearance, Carol Vorderman has become popular in science and television. It is known that Carol was married twice, both marriages ended in divorce, has two children. Carol is a fan of dresses and costumes by Louise Kennedy. And recently she was included in the British list of the most attractive women after 40 years.

She is the only celebrity to have won the British Rear of the Year contest twice. “I was very afraid of the number 50. I felt like life was ending there, I was depressed. But also thanks to the victory in this funny contest, the anxiety receded. I realized that you can be attractive at any age, Carol shared in an interview.

Carol Vorderman didn't have plastic surgery. The proportions of her figure just drive crazy, because they are almost the ideal of feminine forms. She says that maintaining a thin waist helps her 28-day detox diet. Carol sticks to it every January. So a woman not only loses weight, but also cleanses the intestines and fills the body with energy.

According to the presenter, hard work in the gym is a pledge beautiful. In everyday life, she tries to eat healthy food, minimizing the consumption of sugar, fried and salty. She also rarely visits beauticians and considers herself very lazy in this regard. Sanskrin and serum are mandatory applied to the face, which reduces the negative impact of the environment on the skin. For hair, she uses a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

Carol has repeatedly proved that intelligence and beauty are quite compatible for women. It is the combination of these qualities that made her a popular TV presenter. Here are her secrets to success.

Carol Vorderman's Rules of Success
  1. “A good start is half the battle. Do not be lazy to write a plan – it disciplines and helps to focus on the case.”
  2. “Don't be afraid of change. Nothing is eternal in this world. Everything is changing and we must keep up with these changes.”

3. “Try to think one step ahead: life is chess, and he who can foresee the near future wins.”
  4. “Even if you don’t like what’s going on in your life, look at it from a different angle: maybe it’s a chance to change your life.”
  5. "Choose the right motivation."

6. “I faced envy, denial, empty promises; people poured mud behind my back and tried to make the bandwagon. And if people can handle it, so can you.”
  7. Don’t take the word “no” as a sentence.
  8. Set your own rules and break stereotypes.
  9. Listen only to those you respect. 495184

10. “Do not be afraid of age. I'm 58 and I'm not afraid to get old. At that age, you really know who you are. You know who you want to see and what to do.”

In her years, Carol Vorderman looks incredibly beautiful, fresh and attractive. This woman is a vivid example of how one person can harmoniously combine mind and beauty. It has long been proven that various logical tasks have a positive effect on the brain and may be the secret to longevity.

We also talked about the life principles of Maya Plisetskaya.

Tell us in the comments if age is important in a woman’s life. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting