Instructions for preparing a face mask with walnut

What I eat, I put on my face. My grandmother also said that strip offTake 4 walnuts, honey, butter and prepare this mask.

A rejuvenating and cleansing walnut mask truly works wonders, especially if done regularly! Well, at least 1 time a week for 2 months.

Nuts, having a unique set of natural substances in their composition, perfectly nourish, moisturize and saturate the skin of the face. After all, they contain a large amount of iron, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium, as well as vitamins A, B, E, and P!

This mask tones and nourishes, it promotes vitaminization, alignment and smoothing of the skin! It also cleanses the skin of the face well.

Cleaning mask at home Today editorial office "Site" will tell you how to make an effective anti-aging and cleansing face mask with walnuts. Wrinkles are over now.

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp shredded walnuts
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 2 tbsp olive oil (can be replaced with flaxseed or corn)

Preparation
  1. Peel about 4-5 walnuts. The shell can be thrown away, but the kernels must be finely crushed in a coffee grinder or blender. If there is neither, you can cut very finely with a knife or grind in some other way. You're gonna end up with a nutty gruel.

2. In a convenient container, mix crushed walnuts with a tablespoon of honey. Stir thoroughly. By the way, you can try this mixture to taste, it turns out just delicious!

3. Add to the nut and honey mixture 2 tablespoons of oil. I usually take olive, but can be replaced with corn, linen, almond or peach. Also, this oil can be replaced with a tablespoon of fatty sour cream.

4. Carefully wipe the ingredients with a spoon and evenly distribute the composition over the pre-cleaned skin of the face.

5. After 10-15 minutes, wash the mask with warm water. By the way, then you can rinse your face with mineral water.

Note that nuts for cosmetic mixtures should be used only raw, since when roasting them, most of the important components are simply destroyed!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with another anti-aging mask for a person whose homeland is sunny Japan. It includes rice flour, honey and cream. The effect of the application will please you!

This mask is great for dried and dehydrated skin, also with obvious signs of its wilting, the presence of wrinkles. Be sure to try to prepare and apply it. I'm sure you'll be very glad you learned this amazing recipe.

Share with your friends a natural face mask with walnuts, do not be greedy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting