How to feed pepper seedlings for growth

It's been two years since I found a new hobby. seedling. I had no idea that this process could trigger so many different emotions! Here you and enthusiastic pride from the first shoots, and sad disappointment from the dead sprouts. In general, this activity will definitely leave no one indifferent!

Unfortunately, the first results of my work did not bring much joy. Pepper plants Hopelessly disappeared before landing in the ground. Although she did everything according to the order: she mixed the soil with her own hands in the right proportions, she bought high-quality seeds from proven manufacturers, and she took light and spacious containers - all without any sense.

But I decided not to despair, a little cooled with independence and asked for advice from my mother-in-law, because her seedlings always grow hurriedly. She said she was using a secret. seedlingAnd I wasn't surprised that it worked. Now I'm sharing this secret with you so you can have a great seedling the first time.

What to feed the seedlings of pepper for growth It turned out that the miraclegrowther I've always had it on hand! Ordinary ammonia creates real magic! It favors the strengthening of the stem and compensates for the lack of nitrogen, stimulating the growth of leaves.

To prepare a solution for feeding plants, you only need to dilute 1 tsp. ammonia in 1 liter of water. Just pour a solution of seedlings on moist soil and remember that the procedure of feeding peppers should be carried out 10 days after the dive.

Feeding must be repeated and when planting seedlings directly on the bed. A bucket of water will need 10 ml of ammonia. Pour fertilizer into a hole prepared for landing and sprinkle a little with earth, after which you can plant pepper.

A nice bonus of this tool is that it also scares the bear away from the future harvest.

Make sure to feed your seedlings, she will certainly thank you for taking care of juicy meaty peppers! About how to use soda in the garden, and about other tricks for gardeners "Site" I've told you before. Follow the links to find out all life hacks first.

Don’t tell your neighbors a secret if you want to get the best harvest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting