Husband Lent His Last Money Without Permission

A new relationship with a man It is a difficult stage in the life of any woman. Even if it seems like you’ve won the jackpot and you’re in front of the prince on the white horse, something can go wrong. This is exactly the situation that Elena, the heroine of today’s history, found herself in. What happened and what choice a woman will have to make, read further in the article.

A few years ago, I divorced my husband Dima. At that time, our daughter was a year and a half, but I was not going to keep the family for the sake of the child. I was ready to enter into a new relationship with a man, which soon happened.

Oleg is the opposite of my ex-husband. If Dima was more important than his friends, not family, then Oleg does absolutely everything for us and his daughter. He accepted my baby as a family, immediately offered to live together, and then asked me to marry. He blew dust off us!

And my ex was willing to give the last if any of his friends needed it. We even had a serious scandal about it. One day, we spent almost the last bit of money on a new refrigerator. There was more than a week to pay. But I didn’t worry too much because I bought diapers and groceries in advance. The money could be used for some small expenses: to buy fresh bread or milk.

So, the day after I bought it, I went to the bread shop. But I could not pay for the groceries, as there was not a penny left on the card. It turned out that Dima lent his friend everything we had. Like, he really needed it. And then the ex also accused me of everything: You said yourself that we have enough. You should have told me why you might need the money.

As a result, Dima had to borrow money from her mother so that we could reach the salary. Honestly, I don't even know how we would live without my ex-mother-in-law. With Tamara Igorevna, I was very lucky in principle. She was very worried about my divorce from Dima. She asked us to think about it.

And when she realized that there was no turning back, she tearfully begged me not to forbid her to see her granddaughter. Of course, I didn’t mind my grandmother taking part in my daughter’s upbringing. Moreover, Dima showed absolutely no interest in her.

She doesn't remember her father anymore. Her father was Oleg. But he doesn't like that I'm in contact with my ex-mother-in-law so much. He wants me to stop talking to her. Not long ago, Oleg and I had a fight over this.

My mother-in-law called me and my daughter to his dacha. I wanted us to stay with her for a few days. But Oleg didn’t like it, so he gave me an ultimatum: either we’re getting divorced or I have to start taking his opinion into account. How to convince Oleg that communication with the former mother-in-law does not mean anything? I know he's just worried about my ex-husband!

No matter how ideal the new relationship with a man may seem, he has no right to give his woman ultimatums. Especially when it comes to divorce. We can understand Oleg's feelings, but our wife needs to be trusted.

It is obvious that the communication of Elena with the former mother-in-law is based on the desire to keep the contact of the grandmother and granddaughter. And it seems to us that this is much more important than the whims and demands of the new man of the main character of the story. What do you say? What do you think Elena should do?

Tags

See also

New and interesting