How to wear a skirt on the smell

According to Olga Valyaeva, a female coach and writer: Estrogens make us beautiful – after all, they accelerate the renewal of body cells, preserve the youth of the skin, shine and lush hair. So, just in skirts, we have more chances to build our lives more harmoniously. For any “women’s” business, the skirt is only an assistant.

Stylists say that the right fit. skirt-style It is able to visually change the figure, emphasize all the advantages and hide the shortcomings. This is the function of a skirt with a smell, which in the summer of 2019 is at the peak of popularity.

Fashion style skirts Today editorial "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of ideas, as well as skirt. An interesting cut allows you not only to look stylish and beautiful, but solves a number of important problems!

1. Scented skirt again on the wave of popularity. And no wonder, because it can be picked up for any figure and any event!

2. A skirt with a smell is very comfortable, it does not constrain movements. Well, to wear such a skirt, you do not need special skill, as in the case of long narrow skirts. And the smell will accentuate your narrow waistline and thigh line.

3. One of the most important advantages of this thing is this skirt style. hides extra pounds!

4. I love those options. I'll show them to my maid!

5. Undeniable plus skirts for smell You don’t have to wear it if your weight changes. In my opinion, it is quite universal.

6. A skirt with a smell, depending on its length, can open beautiful knees, ankles or elegant eggs.

7. Skirts of this style are perfect for the working environment, and for a solemn occasion, and even for a fun party! They are made of materials of different textures, different colors and colors, and you can wear them in any season.

8. Summer models, as a rule, are sewn from thin fabrics of bright colors and cheerful prints, and winter, on the contrary, from dense materials of modest colors with a pattern in the form of a cage, stripes or even without a pattern.

9. A few more interesting ideas!

10. The main thing when choosing a skirt with a smell, so that the style you like does not spoil, but emphasizes the dignity of your figure. To do this, it is worth knowing that you can visually increase your hips with the help of flaps sewn by smell. A flared skirt of medium length is suitable for plump ladies. Visually add growth to miniature girls will help diagonal lines of contrasting shades, for example, expressive kant.

11. A long skirt with a thigh smell will hide not very successful calves and add mystery, partially opening the leg when walking. A skirt with a low waist will successfully hide a small tummy, and with an overstated one - will emphasize the waist and visually reduce the hips. Draping diagonally visually aligns the silhouette, making it more harmonious and slimmer.

Each woman has its own unique features of the figure, which make it unique. But conditionally you can divide all the figures into skirt and trousers. Of course, there are intermediate types. This classification is often used by stylists, designers and tailors to understand what clothes are better to choose for different women.

I suggest you learn how to determine the type of figure and choose the right clothes.

The expressive style of this skirt gives the woman originality, femininity and her own unique style. Tell us in the comments, and do you have a skirt of this style in your wardrobe and what you usually combine it with?

Did you like the article? Share. fashionable with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting