Why learn to sew clothes under your figure

There are four main types of figure: apple, pear, hourglass and square. And they're all equally good. But young girls and even adult women still continue to equal tall and thin models.

And that's because the fashion industry is equal to them. Famous designers create their masterpieces for the figures of models. And then they are copied and embroidered by the garment industry for the mass market.

DepositPhotos

Our women have evolved their own type of figure. Formally, it can be called a “rectangle with a waist”. Not all of them, of course, but most. So why don't we sew or at least pick up clothes to fit that figure?

DepositPhotos

What is it? waistline? The shape of the pelvis is transitional from square to diamond-shaped, the torso (upper body from the pubic bone and upwards, including the head) is longer than the legs. The width of the shoulders and thighs is approximately the same, and the waist is poorly expressed.

DepositPhotos

The most common girth ratios "chest-waist-hip" is approximately as follows: the waist is 20 centimeters already in the girth than the chest; the hips are 8 centimeters larger in girth than the chest, the waist is 28 centimeters already in the girth than the hips.

This type of figure is very similar to the ancient Greek. The Greek statues are of similar proportions. It's different from the model type. Therefore, it needs a special approach.

How to choose clothes for this type of figure? You can use one simple but effective method. Just as in childhood we tried on clothes on a paper doll, you can try on clothes on a paper schematic yourself.

Take this sample and make some photocopies. Choose clothes from online stores that you like. Then draw them directly over the outline of the silhouette without cutting anything out.

So you can see yourself from the outside. And by delineating his feminineYou will learn how to understand the clothes of what length, style and texture is right for you. How will one or another model of clothing from the store sit on you?

DepositPhotos It's better than stitching. This problem is confirmed by our women: I have an hourglass figure in my 57 years: 118-90-118 (a difference of 28) growth of 168. I've spent my whole life trying to find clothes. In her youth, the difference was always the same: if she bought a dress on her chest, it hung like a bag, the waist was not visible. So she learned to sew herself.”

I live my years in full compliance with the standard: the same guitar 90-60-90. In full years I eat up to 95-66-95, then again to the base. And I'll put it this way. Do not sew on such a figure, you have to sew on any thing 30 centimeters in the waist.”

DepositPhotos

“Growth 160, proportions 110–85–112, shoulders medium, sloping slightly.” It's like a bag hanging. In jackets or chest does not fit, or shoulders are incredibly large, or in the hips will not pass. When you take a larger size, you stand in front of the mirror in the dressing room and you do not know whether to laugh at yourself or cry. I bought a sewing machine, learn to sew, it turns out not very, not at all time with four children, but there is also no time to run around shopping in search of happiness. They do not sell ready-made clothes, but a “do-it-yourself” designer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting