Who shouldn't wear blonde makeup?

Being a bright blonde is the dream of many women and girls. Who first comes to your mind when blonde? Canonical beauty Marilyn Monroe in a white dress with a fur cape, as in the movie "Only Girls in Jazz"? Or graceful and aristocratic Grace Kelly, or maybe frivolous divas in the style of Paris Hilton?

How to Dye Your Hair White

“Gentlemen prefer blondes!” – we hear a long-established stereotype and believe in it. Although modern men are more likely to pay attention to the spectacular figure and outstanding mind, this does not prevent thousands of women around the world every day to make a choice in favor of blond curls. Lightening is now done even by those who it does not suit at all!

A friend of mine told me how the intrusive idea of dyeing her hair blonde and getting a haircut under a box kept her awake for a very long time. Even at night, she dreamed of having white hair. That's just dreams dreams, and my friend, Natalia, a dark woman with eastern features ...

From another friend of mine I heard the idea that white is young, and she is over 40, and it is time to change something in life. And my cousin Ilona wore blonde dyes when she was 20 years old, it was amazing, like a Barbie doll! However, having decided on the same experiment after 15 years, I experienced only disappointment: all traces of aging came out.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, useful advice stylists-barbers, who will tell you who can and who should not. blonde.

It often happens that in childhood the hair was blond, and with age darkened. If this is your case, you'll probably look organic as a blonde.

But those who have a full face with age and have wrinkles, this definitely will not rejuvenate, but exactly the opposite. The skin should be in perfect condition, and the contour of the face is perfect! Platinum blonde can emphasize an uneven complexion, grayish skin tone.

For example, skin irregularities look more noticeable in Victoria Beckham when she discolors her hair. Even behind a layer of makeup, it's noticeable. With dark hair, it looks much fresher.

Bleached hair - it's a dangerous color! Having a pale eye color (especially gray eyes), a woman can lose her focus on the soul mirror. This is bad in terms of attractiveness. So choose other colors, they will make you a queen and your eyes will shine like stars!

Blonde will look great for owners of white, pinkish or light honey skin tone. The first two are recommended blond cold shades (ash or platinum), and those with “honey” skin – warm, in shades of wheat or golden blond.

But brown or those who have peach skin, it is better to refuse blonde. Such contrasts look artificial, vulgar. Don't ruin your hair!

And apart from hair. Even gentle discoloration always injures the strands, and if the curls are not in the best condition, maybe the lightening is postponed for now? This is especially true for long hair, porous and damaged at the ends.

A beautiful blonde looks expensive. It's expensive. At the same time, light shades refresh, give youth, many go. At the same time, you need to spend more time both on the salon and on home procedures. If the appearance is too contrasting, too much effort will have to be made to maintain the blonde. This one looks like a counter-tide. I think in this case it is better to find a different, less expensive hair color.

Some women prefer to dye their hair at home. And blonde At home, study the question in advance, choose the right paint and oxidant, follow the instructions and do not forget to test for an allergic reaction in advance. In any case, time or money costs (or both) can not be avoided.

Change hair color is not an easy task, all the time you are faced with a choice: dye your hair in a chic fashionable color and restore them later or not dye and regret it all the time, but the hair will be healthier.

If you want to repaint radically, and not slightly change the shade, be sure to contact a professional, and immediately. If you start experimenting at home to save money, you risk damaging your hair permanently.

In my opinion, the most hair This is the one we were born with. But if you still decided to paint and change your hairstyle, let it be a harmonious reincarnation, consonant with your color type and internal state.

And don't forget to smile! Remember that a smile and eyes glowing with happiness color much more than white curls.

Tags

See also

New and interesting