What clothes should be worn more often at home

The desire to feel comfortable is natural for any person, at home we try to equip the very coziness and warmth. Coming home, you want to take off street clothes, and with it everything related to work and the outside world. In our time housewear It's not an important question. We usually wear old, shabby things, unfit to go out into people, our husband’s clothes or just a greasy old robe.

The way a person dresses determines his character. And the easiest way to determine this is by what we wear at home, because here often the unconscious turns on, which means that the test result will be more true.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a fascinating test that will help you to determine latent women at home. All you need to do is look at your home clothes.

Everyone knows that every representative of the fair sex is a little princess. We love beautiful clothes, we love to shine and shine. Despite the fact that all princesses are so different, each of them finds an echo in our heart. Because they look so much like us! Disney girls are also looking for love, dream, hover in the clouds, make friends, crave adventure.

Take a closer look at the characters in the picture below, and then compare your home wardrobe with your home wardrobe. wardrobe. Who would you be?

Choose a princess.
  1. Princess at the ball
    If you chose a princess at the ball, you definitely love and know how to dress up at home. "I'm always the queen!" is what you can say when you look at you under any circumstances, even at home. You're the kind of woman who pays attention to what they wear at home and always buys beautiful homemade outfits.

2. Little Mermaid
    If your choice fell on the image of the Little Mermaid, then you are one of those ladies who like to dress in an exciting negligee. Or maybe you think your husband's T-shirt is the best home clothes. As one friend of mine says, “I wear what I wear on the street.” I don't have any special clothes!

3. Snow White.
    Clean, but modest. Dwarves are waiting at home. While you clean them up, while you cook... It's a shame to wear good and expensive things.

4. Princess on a pea in a gown
    The robe is your best and only friend. Throw out the trash? In a robe. Cooking? In a robe. Meet your husband? In a robe.

5. Cinderella.
    What the older sisters didn't say, it will. Somewhere with a spot, somewhere with a hole. You can't go to the prince's ball like that! It's a shame to go outside.

6. Alice in Wonderland
    Your home wardrobe is like a trip to a hole behind a rabbit. Some strange and strange things. Not only do they not fit together, but they do not know where they came from.

It is believed that the female character is a changeable, unpredictable thing and it is impossible to understand it, but this is not quite so. There's one way to determine who the woman is, just look at her face. A woman’s lips without words can tell a lot about her. Therefore, I suggest you also familiarize yourself with the test for determining the character by the shape of the lips. Check it out on your loved ones and friends!

A friend of mine, after taking this test, said, “I am Snow White, I have 4 dwarfs: a husband and three children.” But I looked at what I was wearing at home, and I realized: I am not a princess, apparently, I am a dwarf!

What do you think about interpretations? Disney heroine And what you wear at home seems to be true? Did you learn something interesting about yourself or did you miss it? Share the test results!

Tags

See also

New and interesting