How to learn to talk about sensitive topics

“I have to pay for the hotel to meet my lover myself. Until our relationship is close enough for us to live together. So we meet at the hotel from time to time to be alone. The problem is that even though we agreed to pay for the hotel in turn, after that I paid several times in a row.

My husband has a difficult situation in life. He alone raises the son of his dead brother. But I also have a son whom I am raising on my own.

I feel used, but I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to offend him, but I can’t go on like this anymore, writes Maria, 36.

Many women face a similar situation when, contrary to their own interests, they try to take care of their chosen one. Therefore, the editorial board "Site" I could not ignore such a story.

Today we're going to say, What words to say to a manto hard-talk They did not cause negative emotions in your lover and you were able to solve a difficult situation together.

It is known that it is impossible to build harmonious relations without dialogue. To understand each other correctly and trust your partner, you need to discuss all the exciting topics.

There are things that some men prefer to keep quiet about. Usually, one of the most difficult conversations are those related to the topic of finance.

Every woman should be able to defend her interests and boundaries. If the behavior of a man is puzzling and causes negativity, it is necessary to directly inform him about it.

Even if a partner has financial difficulties, this does not mean that you should solve them. You need to understand that your chosen one is an adult like you, and that he, in turn, should be equally responsible for his words and actions.

All that is required of you is an open but gentle statement about what you do not like. You can just say that you hate it when your man does not keep his word. It is not necessary to attack with accusations or resort to conflict. Be sure that a loving man will understand you and try to correct the situation.

In any case, even when it is not about money, you need to be able to draw a line that you do not intend to go beyond. And in order not to feel guilty at the same time, you need to understand what exactly makes you draw this line and what consequences are possible if you violate this boundary.

Tags

See also

New and interesting