The mother besieged the passengers of the bus that began to give her advice on the upbringing of his son

Man is an absolutely amazing creature! Not knowing exactly how to live your own life, we are constantly drawn to share advice with others.

The older generation must be told about how to raise children and run the house, and young people meticulously respond with a remark that it would be time to relax and pay attention to their personal affairs.

Is it worth listening to other people’s advice? Why do we need to share our wisdom with others? Let's try to figure it out today!

Here is the truth, I wonder why completely strangers who have reached a respected age, consider it their duty to teach young people how to live properly. The other day I had the chance to observe a rather funny situation that forced me to think about this question.

On Sunday, I used to go to meet a childhood friend. It’s great that she lives on the other side of town, as bus travel and passenger observation is one of my favorite leisure activities. Every time I see something very interesting...

Who should give the place to whom was the picture this time. On the bus came a young mother with a son of seven years. All seats were occupied mainly by people of retirement age. And on one of the front seats, a young boy, apparently, settled down.

All the grandmothers sitting next to the boy, considered it necessary at all costs to raise him from his seat with their indignant comments (which they simply managed to do).

Exactly for a few seconds, the bus justice keeper rejoiced at her victory. But as soon as the vacant seat was taken by the same woman, leaving the child standing next to her, a real riot again arose.

“That's how mothers go today! The child is rather tired of you, would let the baby sit, look would not fall apart, one of the passengers was outraged. “Yes, there is no conscience at all. The fifth point sits out, and you, poor man, stands all the way on your feet! – supported by an elderly couple from the back seats.

Suddenly there was a sonorous voice: “Don’t touch your mother, I want to stand.” How am I going to grow up to be a real man if I don't give a lady a seat in transportation? ?

There was immediate silence on the bus. Everyone seemed to be in a slight shock at how confidently and wisely the words of the 7-year-old boy sounded.

The baby’s mother only proudly glanced at the annoying advisers and softly smiled at her son.

They say that now mothers cope much worse with the upbringing of children than before. And I think that this story is a vivid example of how wonderfully young parents cope with the upbringing of children.

And really, remember at least the same guy who was criticized for not thinking himself to give way to a woman with a child. Hardly anyone taught him to give up his place in transport from an early age, that’s the result.

What do you think about that? Do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments, we will be happy to delve into the discussion of this topic!

Tags

See also

New and interesting