The man offered to live together, promised to rent an apartment, and then decided that he would live in my apartment.

Young people do not always have their own home or apartment. But relationships need to be built somehow. Because homeless They often don’t mind moving to another country. And if the beloved has such a territory, what are the problems? Well, apart from the fact that people will look obliquely?

However, women in this situation have many fears. And today's edition. "Site" She will share the thoughts of a reader who initially planned to live with a man in a rented apartment, but then he suggested simply moving in with her. Should the young lady agree?

The man offered to live together, I did not mind. At the time, he was filming a tiny studio. Therefore, he promised that he would rent a two-bedroom apartment at his own expense, where we would move to so that everyone would have enough space. We agreed, this arrangement suited everyone, writes Ksenia.

“I was living in my own apartment that my grandmother had given me. The environment was so good, so I decided to do some repairs. I already planned that when I moved to the removable, I could rent my own. The money will not be superfluous.”

“The repair was already finished, and I was picking up a little bit when he visited. Walked, watched, and then says: “Not bad, this is where we will soon live together.” I thought it was some stupid joke. I didn't even answer.”

“And in a couple of days he asks me absolutely seriously when I will finish the repairs so he can move his things. Come here. I began to remind him that he was going to rent us a two-bedroom apartment at his own expense. This one, I said, I'm about to hand over.

“In response, he mumbled something about the fact that he could not afford to rent such an apartment now. Something like, "Let's stay with you and we'll see." But what to see here, we have already agreed? Or was he originally planning to move in to save money? Is that such a cunning way to alfonso now? I just turned away. Let him not dream.

I was told by my friends, I talked to my friends, they just laughed. One told how her boyfriend came to her even to live in a rented apartment with things. And to the other her young man, with whom she knew nothing, at first just after work came, and then tried to stay. Although she was living in the same apartment with her sister at that time”.

I talked to my aunt, so she's just sure I met Alphonse. I would advise you to keep quiet about what I have. flat available”.

“It is better to say that you are filming, then all the unclean fall off in a flash. And if you move in with a man, give yours, and let the money drip. My aunt said that a woman’s own apartment is a great insurance policy. I think she's right, Xenia muses.

Perhaps in this situation, the girl exaggerates the scale of the problem. What does it matter if they live in her apartment or rent another? If it is a matter of money and it is essential for her to live in a man’s living space, then why did she contact a person who does not possess such property? And renting your own (already renovated) apartment to live on a rented one is strange.

And if a man moves to live with a woman, but at the same time takes on the payment of utility bills and other expenses, then what questions do he have? Maybe our heroine should still talk to her man to find out his plans and proposals before putting on him unpleasant labels. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting