What struck the Ukrainian dress at the contest “Miss Universe – 2021”

The 69th International Final was held in Florida. beauty contest. Representatives of 74 countries participated in the competition. The winner was 26-year-old Mexican Andrea Mesa. The crown was given to her by the winner of 2019, a model from South Africa Zozibini Tunzi.

The girl beat the representative of Brazil (second place – Julia Gama) and Peru (third – Janique Maseta). Mesa is the third Mexican to win the title. Her compatriots received the award in 1991 and 2010.
She works as a programmer and fights for women’s rights.

Perhaps the most beloved and interesting of the numbers at the contest “Miss Universe – 2021” was the performance in national costumes. And today's edition. "Site" I have prepared a list of the most unusual and colourful Miss Universe pageant. Amazing splendor!

GettyImages Miss Universe - 2021 Miss Puerto Rico Estefania Soto Torres shocked the audience with her zodiac costume.

GettyImages Malaysian, Francisca James, brought a whole house.

GettyImages A representative of the Philippines wearing the colors of the national flag.

GettyImages Separately I want to mention the outfit of Ukrainian Elizabeth Yastremskaya. The dress is called "Soul-Outinanka". The team of designers and craftsmen who worked on the outfit wanted to recreate a traditional Ukrainian paper ornament.

When creating the dress, 15 meters of white and black satin fabrics were used, as well as 2 kilograms of a special solution that holds the fabric. The outfit weighs about 7 kilograms!

The dress looks amazing, doesn’t it?

GettyImages

GettyImages

Well, personally, my favorite is the sophisticated costume of the Chinese Jiain Sun.

GettyImages Winner in the competition national costumes Myanmar representative Tuzar Vint Lwin. Tuzar appeared in a custom-made ceremonial female warrior costume with vintage silver jewelry and traditional weaving.

A woman came out holding a sign that read “Pray for Myanmar.” With this poster, the participant showed her attitude to the coup in the country, which occurred in early February.

On the dress of the representative of Uruguay, Lola de Los Santos, there were also inscriptions with slogans.

The charming Italian costume resembles a dragonfly or a butterfly.

GettyImages Well, this is the costume of the winner of Miss Universe 2021, Andrea Mesa.

GettyImages to get to know everyone in more detail dress-upWatch the national costume contest from the official Miss Universe channel.

about:blank

I also suggest you learn about life hacks that help models preserve beauty. All of them are available and do not require the intervention of cosmetologists!

What do you think of Miss Contest dresses? Universe - 2021? Which costume did you like the most?

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting