Cavalier promised to marry, but set a wild condition

Should I marry a man who gives an ultimatum to a woman? Many people live for years, doing everything. husband. However, such relationships can hardly be called healthy. A marriage based on certain conditions is doomed to divorce.

The heroine of today’s history finds herself in a similar situation. Her husband does not mind legalizing the relationship. But he wants his companion to be on equal terms with him in all respects. What this means and what choice a woman will make, read further in the article.

My friend was called to marry by her gentleman. But he immediately warned that when they got married, she would have to earn as much as he did. And the decree will not sit, let the nanny work. The friend was upset, but decided to consider the offer.

“A year ago I left my young man. He counted every penny I spent. All of our conversations ended up being about money. I did not want to step on the same rake, but Maxim appeared in my life. We had a perfect relationship until he started talking about the wedding, Oksana told me.

It turned out that her chosen one wants to live, according to him, like all civilized people. This has long been the norm in the world. A wife earns as much as a man. Is this how harmonious relationships are built between loving people? I honestly don't understand that.

But I still don’t understand how Oksana is going to solve this problem. She said, You know, all of my two-year-olds have been married for a long time, someone already has children. I'm still in girls. Of course, I do not want to exchange for anyone, but I like Maxim very much!

I believe that such men need to run away from. I can imagine what a husband he will be. What about Oksana when they have a baby? That is, a woman who recently gave birth needs to take care of the child, and think about where to earn money? And even so, to be on an equal footing with your man. I don't talk about household chores!

Why are modern men like that? No one wants to take responsibility! I’m not saying that a woman should sit on her husband’s neck with her legs hanging. But you can not make such strange demands on a loved one. Life is constantly making adjustments.

Imagine the situation. The woman recently gave birth to a child, not everyone manages to immediately return to work and live as usual. What about postpartum depression? A new mother needs the full support of her husband. And she certainly has no time to think about going to work and earning money for a babysitter.

Speaking of babysitters. What is this trend that is so new? I think that nannies are hired by people who do not want to raise their children. Of course, there are times when it is vital. But just to invite a stranger home and trust him with a baby. No, that sounds weird to me.

“I want to devote all my time to the child. Why go to work to give all the money to some nanny? This moment embarrasses me the most. When I decided to talk to Maxim again, he said I took his words too seriously. I just don’t want my husband to think only about money! – almost crying shared with me a friend.

I think it’s better to be alone than with someone like that. Who knows, maybe he'll start counting food or something? Oksana, run before it's too late!

Modern people think many times more pragmatic than it was before. It is not surprising that many people make prenuptial agreements and discuss the issue of money very carefully. But what about feelings? I am sure that Maxim and Oksana could come to a common denominator if they sincerely loved each other. If marriages are made in heaven, no money is a hindrance to them.

What do you think it is? husband Is it possible to question it? Is it possible to demand something from your partner or partner? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting