It's time for "Summer Ecstasy" of strawberries, a nostalgic dessert from childhood

The beginning of summer is the season of ripening of the first berries. Many grow strawberries - a favorite June delicacy of adults and children. But if the harvest of berries is generous, then you begin to think about what to cook, how to freeze. If you don't, what to make of strawberriesWe offer a recipe for a light dessert “Summer Ecstasy”. It is very easy to prepare, and the taste of paradise pleasure!

© Freepik What to make of strawberries Immediately hurry to please - to prepare this delicious air dessert we will need Just 3 ingredients.. And the cooking process is extremely simple. I remember my mom making this treat when my brother and I were little. Strawberry season has always been a holiday for us.

The ingredients
  • 250g strawberries
  • 60g sugar
  • 2 egg whites

Preparation
  1. Strawberries thoroughly washed, cut off the tails. If the berries are large, cut them into small pieces.
  2. Now sliced strawberries need to be frozen. It will be enough to send berries for 2 hours in the freezer.

3. In the meantime, let's do the squirrels. It is better to warm them in a water bath if there is no complete confidence in the quality of the eggs. We wait for the water in the pot to boil and turn the fire down. Add sugar to the proteins, put a bowl on top of a pot of hot water.

4. Proteins with sugar must be stirred all the time so that they do not boil. The sugar must dissolve completely.
  5. When the squirrels begin to steam, try with a finger - if it is hot, remove from the water bath. Be sure to cool the proteins to room temperature. You can put it in the refrigerator for a while.
  6. Frozen strawberries are placed in a blender bowl. Grind it to a small crumb.

7. In strawberry crumb pour cooled proteins with sugar. Let's start mixing. The mass on the eyes will begin to lighten and increase in volume. We beat the strawberry mass for about 5 minutes.

It turns out to be a very gentle, light strawberry dessert. Nothing superfluous. Children will appreciate this delicious and ask for supplements. This mousse will be a great alternative to purchased ice cream. By the way, you can take strawberries instead. any other berries or fruits. Very tasty will turn out with raspberries, blueberries, bananas. So you can experiment.

The shape of the dessert is long enough. Before serving, it can be laid out in cremancas and sprinkled with grated chocolate, decorated with pieces of strawberries or other berries. Here is a detailed video of the cooking process.

about:blank

We also recommend a wonderful dessert of strawberries with yogurt, the recipe of which we published earlier. I have such a treat at home in an hour!

If you have simple strawberry desserts in your arsenal, be sure to share in the comments. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting