Rules of behavior on the street and what finds should not be raised from the sidewalk

When I see something on the ground, my hands reach out. My husband always swears that I bring anything into the house. “The rules of conduct on the street state that there are things that should not be picked up from the ground under any circumstances. The consequences of such actions can seriously affect health or financial situation! – said my husband.

I think I would agree with him on that, because it is true. throwaway They can be undesirable and even harmful to well-being.

Rules of conduct on the street Today edition "Site" He will tell you what finds should not be pave. It's important to stop in time!

Be extremely careful when lifting a purse or purse with money from the ground. Even if you are not going to appropriate the find yourself, but want to find its owner, a lost wallet can be a trap of scammers.

As soon as you pick up the find, there's a witness who'll ask you for half the money out of your wallet, and then there's the owner who can charge you with theft. Therefore, if you feel that you are being watched or suspicious people are coming, pass by, do not pick up anything from the ground!

Remember yourself and tell children that lifting pins, needles and especially syringes from the ground is extremely dangerous. The risk of catching some kind of infection is great.

Also, such items can carry negative energy, because most of the cutting and piercing objects are not lost by the owners, but are thrown away. All kinds of needles and pins absorb the whole housework and the maladies of his masters.

Under no circumstances should you touch and raise unowned knives. What would you do if his master committed a crime? Your fingerprints will remain on it, and then you will have to deal with law enforcement. As a result, a trial is possible, which is clearly not what you need right now.

SIM card is also better to throw away! It is very likely that the owner got rid of it, since the possibility of losing it accidentally is extremely small. As a result, connecting to your phone, you can doom yourself to unwanted calls, including from creditors or collectors.

You are unlikely to think of reusing an old toothbrush or towel found on the street. For the same reason, you should not pick up a headset from a phone or headphones that accidentally left some kind of jink on the street.

On foam rubber, which is used to make headphones, a huge amount of bacteria accumulates that can damage your health.

Even a cute female mirror, innocently lying on the sidewalk, can be a very undesirable find. If there was a mirror thrown outNot only can it not be lifted, it is dangerous to look into it.

Most importantly, do not lift a broken mirror from the ground. It does not matter if the mirror is spoken or what memory it holds. A person who finds such an object is in danger and may face a serious illness.

Often such coins can be enchanted to the ruin of its owner. As a result, lifting such a find from the ground, you can bring yourself to complete ruin, and not understanding what was the cause. financial meltdown.

I also suggest you find out what you can not throw out of the house and how to get rid of obsolete things. It's important to know every hostess!

Whether you believe it or not is your business. But in any case, each thing has its own history and the reason why it is a subject. ended up on the street. Rules of behavior on the street – a serious thing, do not violate them so as not to harm yourself and your family!

Tags

See also

New and interesting