Decorating the interior with napkins from threads

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how you can use hooked napkins to decorate the house.

The inspiration for this article comes from the story of one of our readers, who would also like to share with you before moving on to the collection.

“My mother-in-law turned 73 this year. And you know what? If I didn’t know her, I would never have given her more than 50 years!

“My husband and I have long called on her to move in with us, but she always flatly refuses. He said, “Thank God, you can take care of yourself.” Don’t write me off, I’ll help anyone else myself!

It's true. I have never met a man her age who is more active than this incredible woman. She still grows vegetables on her own and takes care of the garden.

Besides, she does needlework every night. Most of all, she likes to knit napkins with a hook.

Most of her work is made to order and sells for quite good money. And no wonder, the napkins are just a look! And some of them needlewoman gives me and my husband and two granddaughters as amulets.

Since we began to decorate the house with these wonderful crafts, the house seems to have become even more cozy. And the guests are always amazed at what a master mother-in-law we have.

Hooked wipes
  1. One of the central figures of the home interior is the dining table. It should be first of all covered with elegant napkins.

2. Decorating the walls with knitted openwork napkins, you can also great to decorate the living room. Products can be hung separately, or show a little creativity and make a whole panel.

3. If there are open shelves in the kitchen, why not decorate them? Boho decor is in fashion today.

4. Or why not design monochromatic decorative pillows with these wonderful patterned products? Such pads will fit well even in the most modern environment.

But the truth, such elements of decor make the atmosphere of the home in a special cozy way. There is a special charm in them... What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting