Is it worth selling a cottage to help a single mother?

Increasingly, I hear stories that the outstretched helping hand has nothing to do with the relatives of people who are in trouble. Helping. strangerswhich man had never heard of before.

An outstretched helping hand for my grandmother in her time. sold fruit and vegetables in the village. The harvest was so great that we could not eat it ourselves. Half of the village was cooked here. At that time, a woman of 30 years came to the village with a small child. She also bought food from my grandmother.

However, there was one strange circumstance. If the rest of the villagers always bought kilograms, then this woman took only a couple of pieces. Grandma's neighbor Ira was surprised by this. She decided to get acquainted with the young mother and invited her to visit for tea.

During the conversations it turned out that the girl’s name was Svetlana and she came from the city. A few years ago, she was married, but after the birth of the child, her husband escaped safely, and her parents did not even think to help. I moved to a village where life was a little easier.

Ira, in turn, told her her own story. She also had an apartment in the city. She sold for her daughter.. She wanted to move abroad and didn’t have enough money. I promised to send you enough to buy another apartment. I have not heard from my daughter for ten years.

Women became friends, although the age was very different. Ira once brought food to Light. Just knowing she doesn't have any money. Svetlana, except for help around the house and the garden, could not thank. The women consulted a little and decided to move in. Ira was old. But I could look after the baby. Lights, and she could work at that time.

A couple of years later, Svetlana managed to earn a down payment for a mortgage. He and his son moved to the city. But every weekend they come to Ira. They consider them their true family.. The boy is convinced that she is his grandmother.

For me, this story is primarily an illustration of the rule that relatives are not chosen. We cannot rely on those who gave birth to us and whose family we grew up in since childhood. But on our way in difficult moments come across true spiritual relatives. It is important not to miss such people and accept their help!

Tags

See also

New and interesting