Sanatorium dress and why it fits well on any figure

Choosing a free-cut summer dress, you definitely will not lose. This is an ideal option that will allow the body to breathe and sit well on any figure. Today we will consider the most popular version of this outfit.

Sometimes you want something universal that does not require women’s shoes or special underwear. Especially this request is relevant in the summer heat, when you do not want to wear anything at all. The sanatorium dress meets all these requirements.

Don't be surprised by such a strange name. It arose due to the extreme convenience and versatility of the outfit. It is so comfortable that you feel like you are on vacation in a sanatorium.

View this post on Instagram

Even in rubber boots, with a hood in your hands, you can feel beautiful. Have a good Saturday to everyone, especially summer residents?бот? #glamour #style #fashion20 #giving #garden #garden #garden #fashion lovers #fashion #dress parachute #summer #hot #beauty

A post shared by Asel (@assel.massel) on Jun 12, 2020 at 7:58pm PDT

What kind of dress is that? Sometimes this style is also called a parachute dress. The peculiarity of this dress in a free cut and the absence of snatches. The top of the dress can be made in a shirt style, or it can be completely simple, like a regular sundress.

Who is doing the most and getting dressed for the living room? This girl???? I couldn't help it, the color of this @jessica_london_style dress gives me so much joy? #imwithjessica #loveELLOS sponsored

A post shared by M O N A (@thesmilingsweetheart) on Mar 23, 2020 at 1:20pm PDT

Many ladies are terribly afraid of such models because of their formlessness, but this is a completely different case. The sanatorium dress looks stylish enough to wear in the office or even on an evening date. Just right. colorize.

The scary thing about this photo is that I'm carrying a...wait for it...decaf iced coffee? #mhfakecoffeefan

A post shared by M O N A (@thesmilingsweetheart) on Jul 7, 2019 at 5:28pm PDT

An important point is also material from which the product is made. Stapel would be the best choice. First of all, this fabric itself looks expensive. Secondly, care for it is very simple: it does not even need to iron, just hang on the shoulders immediately after washing.

Long summer tiered dress made of cotton Mint. This dress has an interesting print - peas and flowers. Tight Italian cotton holds its shape perfectly. Oversize dress, suitable for sizes 48, 50, 52, length 127 cm. Price with delivery of 3800 rubles. #summer payment #dress2020 #great dress #great dress #great dress #dress #summerd #tiered #fashion #dress #dress #tiered #fashion #fashion #dress #dress #dress #dress #dress #dress #dress #summerdiered #fashion

A post shared by Natasha, fashion designer (@evers_dress) on Jun 22, 2020 at 6:31am PDT

Long sleeve Wide dress adds special charm sleeve. Such a dress, especially in orange tones, will look great. Romantic and quite a bit frivolous, it will save you from the heat and allow you to feel like a little girl again. It's like you went back to your childhood, to your grandmother's cozy house in the country.

@targetdoesitagain with this white summer mai? wishing I could sleep in it and wear it over and over again!!! @targetstyle @target@whowhatwearcollection

A post shared by mollyclutts (@mollyclutts) on Jul 18, 2019 at 11:44am PDT

Choosing shoes will not be a problem. Parachute dresses look good with feminine sandals and comfortable white sneakers. Even a few options on the heel can fit.

My face when the parents say "Can we take you to Hibachi tonight?" Follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to get the product details for this look and others liketk.it/2D7Xn #liketkit@liketoknow.it

A post shared by mollyclutts (@mollyclutts) on Jul 6, 2019 at 4:20pm PDT

In style, a bag-bag or even an ordinary fabric shopper will suit well. Try to avoid overly strict options on a firm basis.

Linen dresses - our bestseller е️ Natural linen and very beautiful style - the perfect combination? new colors of lavender and mocha? universal size? 750 UAH

A post shared by Rukola your favorite clothes ая️ (@rukola.shop) on Jun 23, 2020 at 1:54am PDT

Do not forget about the multi-layered image. In windy weather, you can wear a cozy sweater right on your dress. Or you can take a shirt and tie it nicely in the front. The style of this dress allows you to experiment as much as you like!

Tags

See also

New and interesting