What sinful desires should be realized, having passed the forty-year mark

After forty, every woman has a period of maturity. At this time, children become teenagers, and family life gradually settles down. Despite the fact that it seems that they managed to achieve their goals, many have a feeling of unrealization. Often there are desires for which there was not enough time in young years. What to do and how to do it, we will tell in this article.

First of all, I would like to say that this is quite normal. That’s how life works: everyone wants to stay young forever, like in that famous song “Forever Young.” Sometimes in adulthood, a young girl wakes up inside who wants to behave like a teenager. But most people suppress themselves, saying, “You’re an adult woman, settle down!”

Second, society puts a cliché on us: we are afraid to do what our heart tells us. It is a big mistake to follow common stereotypes. You need to live in such a way as to enjoy life and not harm anyone at the same time. Therefore, unlived moments or, if they can be called so, “sinful” desires appear.

By the way, psychologists call such unrealized desires gestalts. They say that they must be closed in order to move on. Otherwise, you will constantly return to the past, while living an inferior present.

The first thing to do is to send all the advisers away! All her life she listened to the “good” and acted according to their opinion. A familiar situation? Agree, for all “good” girl will not be, and time is running out. It’s time to do what you like and listen to yourself. Eat freedom and enjoy a full life.

Do you think this is too extreme a decision? There is nothing wrong with that: go to the beach to sunbathe naked. Or as an option - sunbathe without a bra on the roof of your own house. Many people had this desire, but complexes and insecurity prevented them from doing so.

Parents were always against it, and then the husband joined their camp. I didn’t want to upset my loved ones, but I wanted to have at least a small butterfly on my lower back. Or hammer the whole sleeve. No one can stop you from doing what you want with your body. Go to the tattoo parlor!

To meet with a former lover – why not? Now it is not scary that the past will overwhelm with head: the experiences have subsided and just want to see a person who was once nearby. Look in the eyes and talk about life. By the way, it helps many to dot all the "and".

Just imagine how cool it is to go on a trip with only a friend. No kids and no husband, just the two of you, like you did in your best student years. Take your best friend and head to the sea or the mountains. Bright emotions and impressions are guaranteed.

Sometimes you want to feel freedom and temporarily disconnect from caring for loved ones. Women care so much about others that they forget to take care of themselves. Make time for yourself: change your image, go to a spa or go for a relaxing massage. And don't forget to take a friend with you to talk about everything.

Of course, everyone can have their own “sinful” desires. The whole point is to sometimes let yourself do what you want. It goes without saying that there must be a reasonable measure in everything. But we only live once – take this opportunity to live a bright and happy life. Otherwise, there is nothing to remember and tell your grandchildren in old age. We wish to always be happy, and sometimes allow ourselves to take off the mask of a “good” girl.

Tags

See also

New and interesting