What zodiac signs are not suitable for family life

“The right woman next to you = 100% success in everything.” Only here you need to know the criteria for choosing a wife, so as not to lose! – I overheard the instructions of my uncle to his son.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you which zodiac signs are not suitable. family-life. Don’t take it too seriously, but there is some truth to it. As my mother-in-law says, “Oh, no wonder my ex-daughter-in-law is Sagittarius!”

How to Choose a Wife

Lions are bright and beautiful, but they should not be expected to take care of their husband, since they are completely focused only on themselves and their own desires.

Many representatives of the sign of Leo refer to a man as a “living wallet”. If you are not ready to put up with the fact that your wife will appreciate you only for income and material achievements, you should choose a Taurus or Cancer.

Scorpio Scorpions are seductive, beautiful, mysterious. It is interesting with them, but hope for a quiet and peaceful family life with them is not worth it.

The representatives of this zodiac sign want to control everything and expect all the households to unconditionally fulfill all her orders and satisfy desires. And they also know how to masterfully throw tantrums and scandals. With such a life partner, you will not be bored, but you will not be able to feel home comfort and harmony.

Twins are truthful. A family with such a woman will be happy only for a brave and good man who is not afraid to learn the whole truth about himself. All the others who did not pass the selection will escape themselves or be removed from her life.

And also these women look at the essence, feed from the hands of other people's inner monsters, scratch them behind the ear and let them on the sofa. The problem is that very few people are really ready to get to know their inner monsters. You have to!

Sagittarius Sagittarius are erudite and interesting. Such a woman will be able to support any conversation and give reasonable advice. That's just delicious homemade food and perfectly ironed shirts to expect from them is not worth it. Most likely, a man will have to take home chores on himself!

Well, I suggest women find out which zodiac sign is best suited to the fathers of your unborn child. Advice from the winner of “Battle of psychics” Mehdi Ebrahimi Wafa!

“How to choose a wife? At the call of the heart, but not forgetting your sanity! – advise psychologists. Know. zodiac With your potential fiancée, you can roughly understand how she will behave in marriage.

What do you think of this rating, I agree?

Tags

See also

New and interesting