Madonna's Five Shameless Tips for Everyone

Many people are unable to fully realize themselves and enjoy life just because of low self-esteem. But How to love yourself and increase self-esteemTo believe in yourself?

We're in the newsroom. "Site" We believe that the advice of truly successful people who at one time also faced a similar problem will help in this matter. If they have a low self-esteem, they can help others.

And today we offer 5 shameless tips from Madonna herself. The famous singer always struggled with uncertainty and called fear My main problem. What beliefs did she manage to overcome?

GettyImages How to Love Yourself and Boost Self-Esteem
  1. Confidence.
    “Physical beauty is a beautiful but temporary phenomenon. Real confidence does not come to you when you are beautiful. It comes when you achieve something worthwhile. And such confidence is truly beautiful, Madonna once shared. We all know that beauty and youth are temporary. But for some reason, everyone hopes that he will be the exception to the rule. And instead of complex work on ourselves, we continue to be lazy and postpone important things for later. Positive results are the building blocks on which our self-esteem is built.

GettyImages

2. Expectation of success
    “I am successful, but that does not surprise me at all. My success is the result of my work. Hard work. He did not fall from the sky on me accidentally, the singer said. When a person is successful in his business, he subconsciously realizes that he is really good. Working hard to achieve the desired result, he is not at all surprised when he gets what he wants. This is exactly what he wanted.

GettyImages

3. Attitude.
    “I am my own experiment and my own masterpiece,” Madonna said. Celebrity considered working on themselves as masterpiece. And therefore spared no time, effort or other resources for this. She advises others to try the same approach. Are you working on your education, body or hair? Create a masterpiece. Just don't forget about safety.

GettyImages
  4. Attitudes of others
    “Our biggest mistake is believing other people’s chatter when they talk about us.” Any opinion about a person from outside, however impartial and objective it may seem, is only a projection. It is an image of how you are seen from the outside, not who you really are. And the more a person pays attention to the assessment of others, the less space there is for his self-esteem. Don't do that.

GettyImages

5. Fighting fear
    “A man is usually afraid to say what he really wants. But if you can’t even voice what you want, you’ll never get it, says Madonna. There is nothing wrong with bold desires, because it is about ambition, courage and honesty with oneself. Think about serious goals, declare them, work and achieve results. Even the greatest fear fades only when you dare to look him in the eye. Aren't your dreams worth it?

GettyImages

It remains to listen to the advice of the incomparable Madonna. And although she seems very confident young lady, but this is only the result of her successful struggle with her fears. And so she knows exactly, How to love yourself and increase self-esteem. Yes, it is a long way, but serious results cannot be achieved without serious efforts.

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting