What kind of prayer helps to build relationships between spouses

When there are disputes between spouses, and marriage breaks at the seams, the only right decision is to turn to the Lord through prayer. The prayer for marriage should not be kept in memory, but above all in the heart of all who seek God’s blessing.

Today's edition. "Site" She will share five prayers that will not only help maintain love after the wedding, but also find a suitable life partner for all unmarried girls.

We hope you find the one you need most at the moment.

Prayer of a Maiden for Marriage

O Lord, fill my heart and my soul with His love. Save me both from pride and from bitter pride. Give me, Holy Father, the hunt for work, bless my labor. Cleanse my mind of sinful thoughts and show the righteous way, that you may walk in it in step with your son of the earth, not as his sister, but as your faithful and obedient servant’s wife. Amen.

Prayer for the Protection of Marriage

“Wonderworkers of saints and unmercenaries, Cosmo and Damian, I invoke your mercy!” Do not despise my prayers for all the days and hours of those who sin, but grant forgiveness and blessing. Beseech the Lord to turn your divine gaze upon his obedient servants, that you may add your great and rich mercy, for you have received from God and our Savior Jesus Christ the inexhaustible grace of healing, for the sake of firm faith, free healing and martyrdom of your death. Amen.

Prayer for spouses

“Father of heaven, thank you for your gift that you have given me as my husband.” Grant your mercy and forgive your wife for taking her for granted. Open my eyes, Lord, and help me see him as you see him. Fill my heart with love for my husband and bless our house with your divine power. Amen.

Advice and Love Between Husband and Wife

“I call upon you, confidant of Christ, John the Theologian!” Our helper is warm and quick in grief. Grant us the warmth of your intercession before our Father in heaven, that you may help us to redeem our sins by a hundredfold. O great and all-powerful apostle and evangelist, we trust in you with our soul and brow humbly. Amen.

About elimination of family troubles

“O glorification of Martyr Guria, Samone and Aviva!” To you, as quick helpers and warm prayer-givers, we, weak and unworthy, resort, fervently praying. You will be guided to the path of righteousness. As if ancient, tacos and now the patrons of marriages, continue in love and unanimity this affirms and delivers from all evil and distressing circumstances. Amen.

In order to earn the mercy of God, every night before going to bed, one should obediently raise one’s prayer to His holy sight. How often do you pray for your marriage?

Tags

See also

New and interesting