Why German pensioners don’t dress like gray mice, but set the tone for the fashion movement

It is no secret that the style of Europeans is much different from what you can see in our spaces. Approach to clothes is largely determined by lifestyle and mentality, so the differences are not surprising. In this article I will tell you what young people look like. pensioners And why they don't care much about fashion.

© Freepik Pensioners in Germany While traveling I really like to watch The difference between our people and foreigners. In Europe, 70-year-old grandmothers are pleasantly surprised, going out for a morning run to the park. Or, for example, men of solid age, flaunting in fashionable sneakers.

© Freepik Of course, on short trips it is difficult to see the full picture. The eyes of tourists open only a small part of the life of the locals. However, I can back up my personal experience with stories from relatives who have long lived in Germany. Oddly enough, all my observation They were pretty accurate, according to them.

What do German citizens prefer to wear?

One of the main rules in the clothes of the Germans is practicality. And then there is beauty, fashion and so on. By the way, for the most part, german. It is possible to consider some trends among young people. And they choose only the most convenient ones and look a little careless. In honor free jeans, jackets, shirts, shoes with laces.

Oddly enough, the most neat in Germany look exactly people of retirement age. Pension in this country without problems provides everything you need, so Grandparents are happy to buy new dresses.They travel, regularly visit hairdressers and go for walks with friends. Well, finance and time allow. For grandchildren pensioners do not look – here everyone lives separately and do their own business.

© Freepik Sloppy Hairstyles About Daily Hairstyles German women do not bother at all.. They do hair styling only on holidays or before important business meetings. There are often exceptions among pensioners. Grandmas look much more neat than most young people.

Skirts or pants? Here the answer is unequivocal: pants and trousers again. As I said, German women always put practicality and convenience above beauty and femininity. But skirts and dresses are used only in extreme heat or at celebrations.

Of course, the Germans are aware of the latest trends - they see them in every clothing store. But are they in a hurry to blindly follow fashion? Not at all. If the people of Germany choose fashion trends, only as comfortable as possible. For example, the fashion to wear sneakers under everything, even under evening dresses and strict coats, is very stuck here. Even among retirees.

As for gold and precious stones, the Germans are almost indifferent to all this. Except that especially well-groomed grandmothers with money buy expensive jewelry. And then without fanaticism. But young women prefer jewelry or at all. lack of decoration.

© Freepik Male approach As for men in Germany, Their style is quite ordinary. - The bulk is not called fashionistas. They also prefer comfort and convenience. However, such wonders as a t-shirt in a net or sandals with socks will not be found here. In town, of course.

© Freepik Also want to note that the appearance of the inhabitants of Berlin is different from the appearance of the inhabitants of the outback. There are more hipsters in the capital, and in general people are more inclined to follow trends. So you can't generalize. There are features everywhere..

Here is an interesting video about how German women dress. Indeed, all these moments are taking place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=KKCaQuSt3p8

How do you think the European approach to appearance differs from ours?

Tags

See also

New and interesting