How to Praise Your Husband for Every Step Like Kindergarten

Man without love He is always in a more difficult situation than someone who has a different life. A loving family gives a man a lot of strength. For the sake of loved ones, he is ready to destroy mountains and turn river beds. But how to give a man love?

Satya Das is a well-known Vedic philosopher, family psychologist and author of many books and seminars. He makes some interesting conclusions in his lecture. Some of them we can discuss with you here, and below you will find the video lecture.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ARTYA (@satya.com.ua)

For his part, Satya talks about how to properly show and show his love for a man. He states that the manifestation of love should be shown in 4 actions.

Admiring by what he does. Sure. appreciate his actions. Not only to show him how much you love him, but also to others. I mean, proud Your man. And of course, thank.

Satya distinguishes between the roles of mother and wife. A mother adores her child. So she doesn't see any flaws in him. But the wife sees them, knows about them, but more emphasis is placed on virtues. Therefore, the wife is the closest person.

Satya suggests that to admire is more important than to love. And that love is good, but very ephemeral.
Helen Andelin once said, “A woman who knows how to ignore his human weaknesses, but who can find qualities in him that she can sincerely admire, will be perceived by a man as the most important treasure of his life.”

Satya talks about certain roles of men and women in the family. The responsibilities in the family are often different for men and women. For example, a man earns money, and a woman becomes the guardian of the hearth. But that doesn’t make someone’s contribution less important. It is important to understand that we are different, but equally valuable.

And as a result, we can say that a man and a woman have their own mental pedestal. The first place of the wife is taken by the husband and the husband by the wife. And that's what it means to really admire. To do this, you need to focus more on the advantages and less on the disadvantages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lptKaTkG4v8

I can’t say I agree with every word. But I want to admit that I do not question the wisdom of this man. What did you agree with? Was it good for you to listen to this lecture? Write the answer in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting