What to say to the daughter-in-law who complains of fatigue from the watch near the stove

Daily household They can tire anyone. What can we say about young women who manage to go to work and to restore order at home. It’s easy to fall into depression and be disappointed in your marriage.

Today's edition. "Site" I want to share the story of our reader. An elderly woman is worried that her daughter-in-law is so tired of household chores that she even plans to file for divorce. Radical measures, but how justified are they? Is there anything I can do?

“My daughter-in-law is about to file for divorce, and I still can’t recover.” A normal family, a 9-year-old child. And she says she's tired. Tired of standing by the stove! It's like a feat. And what, now the child without a father will grow up? – indignant Ksenia Valerievna.

“My Andrew and Valentina got married 10 years ago. They live in an apartment that I inherited. Both at work. The son earns well, from morning to evening disappears at the factory, so household chores fall on the daughter-in-law. It's true. But what's going on in the one-bedroom apartment? Vacuum? Or put things in the washing machine? ?

“Valentina says it’s all about cooking. After work, she and the child need to pick up from school, and go to the supermarket and cook dinner to feed the family.”

“Yes, she often complained that she spent a lot of time at the stove. But how many times have I looked in the fridge and never seen anything prepared. Valentina complains that her husband eats for three. Andrew I really have a prominent man, a former athlete. He likes to eat well.”

“On working days he only eats breakfast and dinner. After work, you can eat a side dish with meat, and a salad, and soup. Drink tea with sandwiches or cakes. He goes back to the kitchen before going to bed. Rapid metabolism. If he doesn't eat, he won't sleep. But is that a problem? my mother-in-law asked.

“The daughter-in-law tried to cook with a margin to last a couple of days. But if there is something tasty in the house, then Andrei can wake up in the middle of the night to go back to the kitchen. It's normal for him. As a result, there is nothing left in the morning. We need to cook again”.

So Valentine has to stand by the stove in the morning anyway. The son will not eat fast breakfasts, yogurts or fruit. He thinks it's not food at all. In the morning you need something hot, hearty and high-calorie. Just like dinner.

“He doesn't want to cook himself. It hurts when he comes home late and there is nothing to eat. Especially when my wife is at home all night. This approach does not seem to suit her.”

“At first I thought she was joking. But it turned out to be serious. The daughter-in-law took the child and moved in with her parents. Now he's taking the kid to school from there. And I don’t even know how to help them now, the elderly woman complains.

It is foolish to hope that the daughter-in-law will meekly drag on herself. If the husband loves it. deliciouslyWhy don't he compromise and start cooking himself sometimes? My wife also works hard and gets tired. You can sometimes cook together, and in large quantities. You can get a multicooker to simplify the fuss at the stove. Sometimes you can even order food...

In any case, if the son and daughter-in-law Ksenia Valerievna want to be together, they will definitely be able to find a compromise. If there is no such desire, then even the most ridiculous reason can become a reason for divorce. And yet we now wonder what this voracious young man continues to eat when his wife is not around.

Tags

See also

New and interesting