Why did the whole family rage on the man when he bought an apartment with honestly earned money?

Sometimes even the closest, relatives can instantly become strangers. We live with them in the soul until one day we see their true face. Editorial "Site" It will show how your own home can instantly destroy the family idyll.

Maksim faced what he did not expect from his relatives. Only he felt really happy when his family turned away from him. Just a few weeks ago, he bought his own house. To say that he was happy is to say nothing. Of course, he had to take the apartment on a mortgage, because real estate prices are decent. However, Maxim has long earned well, so he was able to save up for the down payment. Moreover, as long as he has no wife or children, it is much easier to afford such a luxury.

“Initially I saved this money for vacation, but I am so tired of wandering around rented apartments,” the guy admits. The owners suddenly decided to sell the living space, then they endlessly showed up with checks at any time of the day, then the prices were unrealistic. One day I collected the documents, withdrew all the accumulated money and issued a mortgage. Now I had my own house! But my joy evaporated when I invited my family to visit.”

Until today he had to pay for school her little sister. Who, by the way, learned so much. At the same time, Maxim supplied her with pocket money. And it's all by his own will. He wanted to make life easier for his parents. So he decided to take over the cost of his sister's education. This went on for 4 years.

And now it is time to organize your life. He wanted to share the good news with his family, so he invited everyone to his housewarming party. They, of course, did not suspect anything, because Maxim constantly wandered from one apartment to another.

And when everyone gathered, the man solemnly announced that this house belongs to him personally! On the faces of relatives in a second appeared the imprint of surprise. After that, the guy added that the apartment, of course, took a mortgage. He will no longer be able to pay for his sister’s education. “It’s not small, but you need to eat and live for something.” Having finished his monologue, Maxim did not expect the subsequent reaction of those present.

“How selfish of you that is!” A terrible scandal broke out! My mom started screaming, “What about our vacation?” Now we will have to spend all the money on studying Olenka. Why didn't you warn us earlier? Didn't discuss anything with us. We have already applied for a passport, and you! How selfish of you!

My mother and sister joined in: “Super, you can’t say anything!” I bought myself a house and didn’t care about the rest. Do I have to live with my parents now that you're here in your choirs? I will never see a new phone.

The most interesting thing is that Maxim’s parents have not said a word about their upcoming trip abroad. And if the sister called, it was only to ask for money: to rent an apartment, TV or other small things. Maxim was, to put it mildly, stunned by what he heard. He was not offended in any way, but he honestly did not understand at what point his family began to treat him as if he had been an adult. fatty, not a family member.

What do you think of this situation? Can a young man’s actions be considered selfish? Boldly share your opinion in the comments.

We are convinced that it is great when children have the desire and resources to support their families financially. If this is not the case, parents should not ask for help from the child. And even more so, pass on their parental responsibilities. In addition, it is a pity when, instead of gratitude and love, family relationships have a place for self-interest and consumerism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting