Golden advice to men who are ready for an affair with a young girl

Men often return to their faithful spouses. Because only their wives are able to restore order and comfort in the house and in the soul of a man. Men cheat even beautiful and perfect in every sense of the word wives. Why? This question was answered by psychologist Hugo Schweitzer.

Male infidelity is not associated with dissatisfaction with intimate life with his wife. They are caused by deep feelings associated with aging. A man who cheats on his wife with a young mistress needs confirmation of his attractiveness to others. A young fertile girl is the perfect way to prove to everyone and to yourself that you are full of strength, and if young girls are led to you, then everything is ahead.

The editors got a curious letter from a man who confessed to his wife of treason. To his surprise, they still get along well as friends, even though they separated two years ago: Luba is a very wise woman, she knows everything about me. I didn’t want to leave her, she was very comfortable. On weekends, I visit my five-year-old son and I feel guilty about him and his mother. No one will give me as much care and warmth as my ex-wife. Lyuba could not forgive my betrayal, but she gave me three tips that helped me find happiness.

Stop blaming yourself. Feeling guilty will haunt you for a long time, you betrayed a loving person. Just don't try to win your wife's trust again, it'll never happen. It may happen that your child will never forgive you. It's not that his mother is turning him against you. It's just that you were an authority to the kid, and he won't understand why you left him for a long time.

People who have gone through a family crisis feel like they are missing something in life. Then they stumble, and nothing can be changed: If only I tried to see in my wife the girl I fell in love with 10 years ago. But I didn't do that and I didn't make an effort to save our marriage. I chose the easy path and now regret it.”

Undecidedness will not make you happy, nor your children, nor the wife you have already abandoned by cheating on another. If the novel is important to you, be honest with yourself. Do not lie to your spouse and children, confess and leave. It'll be easier for everyone. Your wife will stop worrying about your health and nervous breakdowns for no reason. Give her the strength to take care of your child. Stay with the young mistress, now she's taking care of you.

Yes, friends are jealous that the new chosen one is twice younger. Yeah, they're talking about you behind your back. Stop thinking about it if you're happy with this woman. Be confident in yourself and your actions.

You can't judge people who fail. No one is without sin. It is important to learn from your mistakes, try not to step on the same rake several times. If you make a choice, be honest with yourself and your loved ones. Lying doesn't lead to anything good. What would you advise your friend in such a situation?

Tags

See also

New and interesting