Alexander Shirvindt on the absolute unpreparedness of our man for wealth

On July 19, 2019, the popularly beloved actor, director and TV presenter Alexander Shirvindt celebrated his 85th anniversary. “When I turned 85, I thought that this is quite a serious figure to formulate,” writes Alexander Anatolyevich in the preface to his autobiographical book “Ahead of the Obituary”.

On its pages we find memories of the family and loved ones of the actor. With his inherent sense of humor, the anniversary tells about cinema, theater, friends. And of course, he shares witty thoughts about life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=CXEEQUcIkLc

Editorial "Site" I chose the most interesting, in our opinion, statements from this and other books of Alexander Anatolyevich to acquaint readers with them.

"Ahead of the obituary" “85 years is an impressive date, of course, but age is not the size of a figure, but a state of mind.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Dr. Solo (@docsolo.ru)

I used to think that retirement age was a conditional, invented thing. But in fact, some accounting there, upstairs, or sociologists divinely correctly these terms are lowered here. Everything has to be on time. Everyone understands this and says, Enough! Make way for the young! I am tired, I cannot accumulate anything.” They say, and they don't move.

“Militarily youthful old men must be thrown off the cliffs. For lack of rocks - to discount. I mean banking.”

“Years go by ... Increasingly, different media outlets are demanding personal memories of their peers. Gradually you become a commentary on the book of other people's lives and destinies, and memory weakens, episodes are confused, because old age is not when you forget, but when you forget where you wrote down so as not to forget.

A post shared by PREMIERA (@imperiya.muzyki)

Still, there is no need to despair if you recall the words of the satirist Don Aminado: “Live so that others get bored when you die.”

It turns out that in life I am a single lover. That is, a man who ruined the life of only one woman.”

A post shared by Zhanna Popova (@zhannapopopova_singer_official)

“It is probably good if wives dissolve into their husbands. But I think in the end, it can make you crazy when you're constantly being dissolved.

“Children do not understand their parents; that is a given. But it's not a conflict. The conflict is the unwillingness to understand that you are not understood.”

A post shared by Mikhail Shirvindt (@shirvindt)

“Great-granddaughters are coming. Everything is nice, then they go home, and I think they will grow up and will not be able to remember me, and I do not remember my great-grandparents. Grandma's a little easier. But even then, I knew only one thing well.”

“I noticed that I yelled only at those whom I loved: the louder the cry, the stronger the feeling. With people I don't care about, I'm quiet and intelligent.

Good words should be written in the early morning: by the evening you begin to doubt their sincerity.

A post shared by Grigory Messoilidi (@messoylidi)

There used to be a sieve of checks, so when they wanted to say something, they spoke Aesop language. Because of this, the theater became more complex, more inventive. Everyone wanted to see the show until it was closed. Now there is total neglect - that you want to play, that you want to close. It is not known which is better.”

“A career is a measure of vanity, and my vanity is dosed with the need not to fall out of the clip of decent people.”

“In general, as my housemate Ranevskaya used to say, all orders, diplomas and titles are funeral supplies.”

In life, the main thing is stubbornness, manic stubbornness. The future of a person will be determined by genetics. I am sure that education is nonsense. It all depends on what is in you.”

A post shared by poetry_poems (@evgeshka.poeziya)

A friend of mine, a little younger than me, but already with four heart attacks and shortness of breath, built a house, lived in it for six years and has never been on the second floor: he cannot get up. It has four floors. Because a neighbor built a three-story house, he needs a higher one. It is the psychology of being totally unprepared for wealth.”

“One cannot exist in a feeling of hatred, irritation, rejection, distress and grief around the clock. There must be oases, lumens. Life is one... So within any nightmare, one must try to look for positive emotions.”

Quotes from the books of Alexander Shirvindt “Ahead of the obituary”, “Sclerosis, scattered in life”, “Transition yards of biography” are used.

On November 25, 2020, Alexander Shirvindt and his wife were hospitalized with pneumonia and a confirmed COVID-19 test.

A post shared by Gennady Evstigneev (@evsey2011)

From the hospital, the actor wrote a shrill letter to readers of the newspaper “Moskovsky Komsomolets”. “I didn’t ask for it; you called. And you promised not to ask me how I felt. I didn't answer you. But at the same time, you asked me how I felt about the sudden popularity that came over me due to the disease. I'll tell you, I'd rather have obscurity healthy than fame in intensive care.

On December 9, it became known that Alexander Anatolyevich was discharged from the hospital. He managed to humorously comment on his recovery in Instagram son Mikhail Shirvindt. Our editorial staff sincerely wishes the beloved actor good health and further creative success.

Tags

See also

New and interesting