Why Christmas is going to be fantastic this year, according to a cute fortune teller

Believe it or not, but prediction It was made for the first time back in 2019. A British astrologer and writer predicted a pandemic long before it appeared.

Jessica Adams claimed in advance that "some very disturbing event" would happen on January 10, 2020. It was then that the first person officially registered as a victim of a global pandemic did not appear.

Predictions about the coronavirus "I knew what would happen next," claims the astrologer. I allowed my subconscious mind to control my actions and actions for the sake of salvation. In February 2020, the writer left home in Britain and hastily moved to Tasmania. At that time, almost no one knew about the beginning of the pandemic.

After her prophecy came true, she realized that she had to warn the world of the impending danger. The world will be turned upside down. Determined, the female astrologer stirred the front pages of the world's magazines and newspapers.

Jessica also predicted Brexit and the rift between Princes Harry and William in 2017. She also predicted how many Donald Trump himself will get the coronavirus.

The most curious thing at the moment is her prediction for Christmas 2020. She said Christmas this year will be "incredible" and "fantastic." And the situation in the world will change, starting about 3 days before Christmas.

Jessica Adams herself is British and considers the Christmas date according to the Catholic canon, namely December 25. While Orthodox Christmas comes on January 7.

“We will see something that has never been seen before in our history. The Earth will finally unite and come to global security. People will become united, such processes have never happened before, says the astrologer.

In general, Jessica argues that at this stage, humanity is in the middle of a cycle, the same as it was during World War II. With the difference that there is no war itself, which is good, even great. According to her, the cycle should end by 2026.

“Everything will change. It's not some kind of system reboot, no. It is an absolute, total revolution in its broadest sense. The world will change forever.” The words of the writer sound very confident, so probably after 2026 we can expect a big change.

Unfortunately, the woman claims that we will never get rid of COVID-19. No one will be able to invent a vaccine. But we can learn to live with it, and with each generation the virus will become less dangerous.

This is a woman who lives across the ocean. Of course, her past predictions impress and excite consciousness. But will all her prophecies always be 100% true? Probably nobody knows that. Anyway, dear reader, we wanted to share this article with you so that you will learn something new and mysterious. It’s not every day you learn about people with such incredible abilities.

Tags

See also

New and interesting