Shortsighted actions of a man, forcing the princess to escape from the palace

We all tend to make mistakes, and it's okay when mistakes are new. We are, as they say, on the same rake. What would be easier to remember? But no, science doesn't seem to pass from father to son. However, male infantilism is well known and it is difficult to hope for a quick result. Man's mistakes They do the same thing.

Our girls in the newsroom "Site" We've compiled a list of ten typical blunders, and in order for the guys to understand them, they've delegated the authority to voice them to a male author, which is me. I guess that's fair. I think that it is useful to read not only boys, but also girls, because some things have become so habitual that they are not perceived as mistakes.

I won’t be ashamed to admit that I am the type of man who makes half of these mistakes. If the girls hadn't told me about it, I wouldn't have paid any more attention to it. I'm not going to tell you what kind of mistakes it is, let it be an incentive for you to form. collective A slightly careless man in relation to women.

Typical male mistakes
  1. Appearance
    We are used to the fact that only girls should look cool, and a man should be “mighty, smelly and hairy.” Not without it, but you need to think about your own attractiveness. Not to be a dude, but to control the size of the belly, the bristles on the face and other places, the smell of the mouth. It's not just you who should be proud.

2. The aimlessness of being
    A woman wants to see a man inspired, with a position, principles and a desire to grow. You've got to have plans other than to come home with a bottle of beer and live like this for the rest of your life. It seems that in the early days of your relationship you showed more hope. Your looks and sincere female sadness are from this opera.

3. Auntie.
    You know who they call that, right? In male society, keeping your word is a matter of honor. You won't believe it, but many women see you in the same way. Said, then do it. Be firm as a rock, have your own opinion and do not give in to difficulties. Maybe that's why your bunny loves you.

4. Stop crane
    This point goes back to the point about the aimlessness of being. At least close. Here's the thing. You should set an example. If you don’t have a goal, why should you have one? If you have a belly, why isn't she entitled to it? Have you heard of "get it done first"? She's coming after you, looking at you, so match and evolve. You'll be surprised what she can be.
  5. Concealment
    Share your plans with her. You don’t have to “solve” things without her. Firstly, you lose trust, secondly, it may not suit your version, and thirdly, it is just ugly. It is clear that it is not necessary to devote it to all matters, but it is necessary to ask advice on the important, common one. Please. 319510

What Women Expect from Men Master
The owner doesn't need to be included. At least when it comes to your relationship. Trust her and do as she asks. Women are a little more sensitive than we, hardened horned devils, that is true. It's a long time to explain, just keep quiet and do it. It's easy for you, but she likes it. Inattention
Look at your wife and tell yourself, is she beautiful? Here's all her tuning, hair, makeup, top clothes, shoes. For whom, in fact, is this all done? Right, for you. And you have to appreciate that. Don't look through her, she's still the beauty you married. And hide the belly, for God's sake.

Connivance
I would even say "Pop encouragement." It is with undisguised surprise that I learned that our girls need to tell the truth about their appearance. When she starts to get fat or something, you literally act as the destroyer of her beauty. Yes, this contradicts what I wrote above, but be cruel. She'll thank you later. Don't be a bad guy, but go to the gym.

Beauty.
You must understand that the beauty of a woman is the special power that she has. This is one of the hidden, but perhaps most powerful factors that attracted you as a male. Never spare money on her beauty, even if you have nothing to eat tonight. It's just stupid not to notice her charm and suppress the desire to support him.

Nature.
This is the most important, I think, point. In nature, a man does not choose a woman, she chooses you. Essentially, she made a bet and that bet is her life. Life with you, for you and for you. Don't disappoint her. Yes, the time is pragmatic, difficult, but real feelings still exist. Don't forget that. 17693

Of course, from the editorial board, there are other joints, many. It's not a simple subject. We will be glad to know what you think about this! Be sure to share your opinion: what other mistakes do men make in relationships with women? How to fix them and what to pay attention to? Personally, I'm going to fix a few things.

Man's mistakes Sometimes they do not respond to a logical explanation. He thinks he's doing everything right. The best method is dialogue. Tell him why he's wrong and you'll come to a compromise together. Follow the link to find out if you like to suffer in a relationship and what to do about it. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting