Why they say that the more people know, the more they love dogs

You can be sure of the kindness and decency of the people around you. But mask They are fragile, and appearances are deceiving. Sometimes it takes just one case to expose a person’s gut and change your opinion about him forever.

GettyImages will share with you today The touching story of the zoovolontaire and the poetwho lives in the city of Chelny. On social media, he can be found by the name of Alexei Prosecutor. The actions of this man deserve respect, and every line he wrote touches to the depths of his soul. We are delighted to tell you about this wonderful man.

I once brought a homeless puppy to work. It happened. I found the puppy five minutes before work. He was the dirty and indecent son of a mongrel. I hid it in the corner of the office, but the puppy kept crawling out and squeaking. In the end, all my colleagues saw him.

And human masks flew at my feet.

Here is a very kind and sociable secretary Marina Viktorovna. Young and funny. Her skillfully made-up face strangely twisted at the sight of a dirty puppy: "Alexei Alexandrovich! Are you not squeamish at all?! Dirt was planted here. Her bright, kind mask shattered not far from the merrily waving dirty tail of a bitch son.

Here's cleaner Nina Vladimirovna. Always tired, grumpy and angry at everyone old woman. Suddenly, her wrinkled face burst into a smile: “Oh, who is our tail here?” Alexei Aleksandrovich, is this a visitor's work, or a personal one? At my feet lay a crumpled evil mask, and I saw a sensitive and kind face.

And here's my colleague Sergey Ivanovich. Always helpful, sympathetic and loving everyone around you. And the joke will tell, and your joke will smile. He didn't go outside my office that day. Sergey Ivanovich said that homeless animals are dirt and disease. At my door lay a dirty, thin mask of smiling hypocrisy.

© Freepik But most of all I was struck by my boss Anatoly Sergeevich. Being always harsh, dissatisfied and not ready for dialogue, he simply and immediately said: "Yes, Alexei Alexandrovich, it seems that you need a day off for today ..." You know what, take this young man and go home. Just don't throw the puppy away... A living creature after all.” And, embarrassed to take off the mask of the impregnable leader, smiling timidly at us with the puppy, disappeared outside the door.

At my feet lay the masks of the people I had been in contact with daily for many years. But suddenly I realized how little I knew these people.”

We often think that we know people with whom we communicate for years. These are our friends, colleagues, friends and even relatives. But it is not for nothing that they say friend in trouble. Of course, a rescued puppy is, on the contrary, joy. But he opened the eyes of the main character and made it clear who is who.

Mar 28 2014 at 12:21 PDT

In the comments to this story, readers called the animal a kind of test of humanity, a litmus test. It really is! How often does a person reveal his essence, showing his attitude to different things?

GettyImages Alexey Prosecutor has his account in Instagram and Vkontakte, where he shares not only his stories. A man writes informative articles for zoo volunteers and everyone who cares about homeless animals. In addition, Alexey is looking for a home found and abandoned dogs and cats. If you are interested in this topic, be sure to look at his pages in social networks!

Did this man's story tell you anything? Share your impressions in the comments. Looking forward to it!

Photo in article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting