Why millionaires are increasingly choosing a lady in years, not a young seducer

Society is evolving. People get smarter, and youth and beauty fade into the background when choosing a partner for life. Girls are less interested in successful men. grown-up It's getting more and more attractive.

What is the reason for this change? And who exactly takes this step, and most importantly why? Editorial "Site" They are dealing with an interesting trend.

A few years ago, almost every rich and successful man seemed to consider it his duty to find a new young wife and leave the old one. But manners and priorities have changedAnd people are paying less and less attention to age.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Yegor Zaika | Jegor Zaika (@jegorzaika)

One of the brightest examples was Ulyana Zeitlina. The dizzying success of the model and socialite was replaced by quiet family happiness. At the time of her last marriage, she was 47. Who would have thought: at this age, women usually go on a well-deserved vacation. However, our heroine noticed a simple Russian millionaire.

View this post on Instagram

Publication by Emmanuel et Brigitte Macron (@emmanueletbrigittemacron)

And there are many such examples in politics and show business. Just yesterday, oligarchs and prominent politicians chose their second and third younger wives. And today they are more and more of the same age. I guess the money just stopped spinning people's heads so much. You used to be on the imaginary Olympus, earning more than a hundred thousand, now every second diner owner in America, and in our country, is a very wealthy person, sometimes a millionaire. I am not talking about the number of billionaires.

Therefore, they choose smart and successful now equals. Smart and successful people in life. That's how it should be. unionDespite their roles, everyone is equal to their partner. It is much more interesting to talk with an adult, with him to share life, luck, troubles and family happiness.

Again, an experienced woman always correctly doses love and tenderness. He always knows when to praise and motivate. Find the right words for any situation and often become the right hand of a successful man. Or two hands.

I am more of a supporter of the traditional family way of life. I think it’s time to stop looking at age. The young and hot always attract at the beginning with their energy. But they also carry baggage of unresolved problems. Write in the comments what is most important in a partner for you. And I want to end with the words that my history teacher once said: “Love ends when you have nothing to talk about.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting