The story of Oksana from the hostel, who never shared anything, and everyone was surprised at her greed

Before drawing conclusions, you need to understand what is happening in general. Often we do not want to wait for the denouement, it seems to us that everything is clear. Some get up, turn up their noses resentfully and leave. Yes. So there you go! We have stories with meaning here that will help you look at the world a little wider.

GettyImages The Site editorial board loves all that, with meaning. Always, in every case, some little things are revealed, nuances, because of which everything turns upside down. And then the bad one is not so bad, and the good one is not so good. Here are our stories.

Stories with the meaning “I like to take time off from work on business for a couple of hours. I don’t do this too often to avoid being suspicious. I can take a souvenir bottle, which is 50 grams, you know? When you are not at work, life seems so wonderful, so bright! I just walk down the street, twilight is falling on the city, everyone is bustling about ... Happiness! "

GettyImages “Everyone thinks that since I have cats, dogs and a parrot in my house, I’m an old maid who had a bad relationship. Only they will find out, let them introduce me to the rhinestone, arrange my life. And nothing that since childhood I dreamed of being the leader of my little flock in a separate house? I am the leader, we have a great family , and I DO NOT WANT to see anyone else here. They think I'm pretending. There have already been several rigged acquaintances. "

“Intelligent bums always stick to me. Karma, I guess. He asks, they say, do you know how much Brodsky costs in a cardboard cover? Expensive, I guess. Well, he says, and you only need a hundred rubles. Okay, I say, let's come here. But why do you part with him so easily? He says, they say, I know Brodsky by heart, but the taste of that lager is still a secret for me. "

GettyImages Daily Reminder “What is important that seems to be important today, in a year from now, will seem to be insignificant. Chances are that the guy you love at 16 won't remember at 25. Third place in the Olympiad will not matter when you have a higher education . The problems that I faced today and they seem insoluble to you, in a year will seem like a trifle. We mean that everything is fine. This is life".

“You stop bragging in front of others when you succeed. You do not fight because you are strong. Don't tell everyone how successful you are because you are self-sufficient. When you know what you are capable of, you no longer need to prove it to others. You don't care if they believe it or not. "

GettyImages “When I went to work as a saleswoman in a supermarket, I was surprised to find that men were unable to open the bags on their own. That there are regular customers who litter every day and no comments work on them. And some man took off his shoes early in the morning so as not to trample. Incredibly, people are so different! "

Stories with Meaning “Probably everyone knows the story about mom and daughter. The baby was holding an apple in each hand, and her mother asked her to give one of them. The girl thought for a while and quickly bit each one. Mom was upset because it seemed to her that her daughter did not want to share with her. She realized how spoiled she was, because the next second the baby handed her one of the apples, saying that it was sweeter. "

GettyImages “Oksana was not very well liked in the hostel, because everyone thought she was greedy. Once I witnessed such a dialogue: "Oksana, well, borrow a pack of pasta!" - "No". “Damn, there’s nothing to eat!” “You bought yourself a Vogue block.” "So what? I'm not a cheap smoker! ” - "Well, then you can also afford food that is not Lokhovskaya!" - "Damn, you're a fool!" This is how Oksana became known as a greedy person for the entire course. "

“When you need to change something, it's better to follow the example of the Japanese. Rumor has it that when, for example, a Japanese company begins to experience difficulties, the first salary is cut to the director. If it does not help, then they fire him, and not the hard worker who stands at the machine. They believe that there are no bad soldiers, but bad generals meet. "

GettyImages From the Editor Mom instilled a passion for education in one of our editors. She allowed him not to go to school and not do homework, but only on one condition: at home it was necessary to do the work on the list. And the list was impressive. In general, from the fourth time it became obvious to the future editor that it is better to spend time at school and work with your head than to plow your hands in with less result. Sensible, isn't it?

GettyImages Stories with meaning surround us everywhere. An understandable and vital lesson can be learned from any situation. The main thing is not to sulk ahead of time and not take it personally. Share your stories with us in the comments, and then read this great article on how a well-fed husband picks up cutlets from his wife's plate for educational purposes. We wish you a good mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting